Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: damon_biteme

Shumi u r funny.
Ab to Krishna par Pratigya Ka asar honey lagaa hai. Now he wants SS to get Shakti and Aarushi apne din bhol gaya when he he used to do anything to get his Pratigya.

kyunke pyaar mein sab jaayiz hai, right? Kunwaara hai ya, shaadi shuda hai...isse kya matlab??πŸ˜•
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

kyunke pyaar mein sab jaayiz hai, right? Kunwaara hai ya, shaadi shuda hai...isse kya matlab??πŸ˜•

Although I never liked the way K pursued P , his love for her was pure and genuine but on the other hand the only emotion Shakti feels for Aarushi is simply lust. He is disgusting. Its just what I feel.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dhakarn

for one thing  p was waiting for arushi to realize the truth(she didn't call police when the marriage was taking place bec sakthi had a gun and also she was herself shocked by the slap and also she knew that her family is too much pareshaan due to arushi's stupidity and she didn't want to create another scene) .............. for another if kesar has no problem with sakthi's second marriage as she asked kesar the next day to file a case and she refused , so what's the point in calling police..........and if u would consider, she immediately obeyed K when he said no , don't call cops to TN............she was calling the police to mamphodganj bec if not SS, sakthi would surely have killed somebody there as we saw him pushing down nainaji(a women of his mother's age) and trying to kill adarsh. think it from her perceptive............sister ruining her life without thinking, her parents humiliated in the society not to mention suffering huge emotional turmoil..................she is after all a human being and not a sachaayi ka raksha karne waali devta.........how could she just forget all in a jiffy and call the police as soon as its happening............she herself would take time to adjust to such a difficult situation................

why r we blaming P for kesar's refusal to file a complaint when P asked her to go to police the very next day after the wedding? @blue-dhanya dr now u r confusing me...............so u mean to say if arrushi didn't reasli her mistake,,pratigya whd let all this going as it is...........i'm not talking about pratigya shd call the police at mandaap.......but saying that she shd have called copps wen arrushi was humiliating her  .....during the moohdikhaai ceremony of arrushi...........she was just giving lectures to tahkurs why she just call the police..........i feel cv's were conmfused in this track.......bz if police came than obviously arrushi whd also be caught..........
   @green-well pratigya is not a character who can see injustice happning.........n if u remember pratigya argued with krishna na said i can't be happy with this M as it's illigal wen krishan said if kesar bhabhi has no problem with it than why are u bothering...........and wen she was calling the police it was not bz of bigmany but she just wanted to save her family from s.s...............again not saying that she was wrong in supporting her family...........

exactly................that's what i am saying .............she is a human being..................if K can make mistakes, she can too.................she is not perfect............then why r we bashing her at every opportunity we get..................seems u also accepting it that some where shez wrng ..............by saying shez not perfect and chd doo mistakes........

specualtion is a part of debate yaar.............without it forum is nothing................just my POV ....................πŸ˜ƒ  we can speculate what will happen next? not what would be someones reaction if this happened instead of this or that.........................and accuse them of selfishness and hypocrisy .............wat we are discussing here is pratigya as a character and her diffrent approaach to a similiar situation.....................

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: damon_biteme

Shumi u r funny.
Ab to Krishna par Pratigya Ka asar honey lagaa hai. Now he wants SS to get Shakti and Aarushi apne din bhol gaya when he he used to do anything to get his Pratigya.

wahi tho...
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Although I never liked the way K pursued P , his love for her was pure and genuine but on the other hand the only emotion Shakti feels for Aarushi is simply lust. He is disgusting. Its just what I feel.

i respect your feelingsss dearπŸ˜‰......i respect shakti's feelingsss tooπŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

well i don't understand where u find krishna's attitude selfish but it was not krishna who took kesar to police but was komal...........who forcefully take her...............if he had said no............whd it work out...................komal whd still tooked kesar to police................he had no sympathy for pratigya..................well mam................it was krishna who drunk amma's dirty water to save pratigya from humiliation.......................in all this where u found his attiitude selfish.............?srry to say but in this post i felt u are not balancing with ur comments for krishna and partigya...........

just my POV.............
[/QUOTE] I know he drank the dirty water because he did not stand by her and let her wash the evil woman's feet in the first place. Anyways Pragati I really do not want to argue with a you.If I remember you correctly, I suggested you about something in sociology . I myself like kriya and want their marraige to work out. But in my pov Pratigya is making a greater sacrifice than Krishna because after all the humiliation and taunts she has never suggested krishna to walk out of the house. I hope Krishna understands soon and take a step to move out, because I do not think the cvs can take anymore chances with the audiences since starplus has a huge pratigya fan and they are insisting the cvs everyday to move kriya out of the Tn. Some ppl have also suggested that they want Pratigya out of the Niwas because the thakur's are ruthless towards her. Everyone are disgusted with the violence and torture.It needs to stop.

Anu
[/QUOTE]  
                                             well i feel he let pratigya washing amma's feet bz that was not humiliating for pratigya to wash her MIL's feet.............but wen amma start humiliating prata he took the stand.................yes mam i remeber that.............n it was a nice advice from u...........thaxx for that..........πŸ˜ƒ  yaaa i agree pratigya is tolrating much humiliating and suffring in TN than krishna..................more than kriya i lyk krishna's character not bz of arhaan's look lyk many members on the forum feel that if a grl is supporting krishna is  just bz of arhaan's look............but bz i liked krishna's appproach towards a situation quite realistic to which ppl chd connect n relate...........krishan can't be idealistic to ny situation but hez realistic.....................i also hope cv's drag kriya out of TN.........and we get to see pratigya niwas track..............πŸ˜ƒ
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a lady who led her sister to shakti's bedroom after the wedding...
and now claims to the police that the wedding is illegal...
is a hypocrite.

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

i respect your feelingsss dearπŸ˜‰......i respect shakti's feelingsss tooπŸ˜†

You are one funny girl πŸ˜†
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pratigya is not a hypocrite. She stands strong! On Krishna's shoulders.

PS: Sorry Anu, you know I'm incorrigibly mean!
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili97

Pratigya is not a hypocrite. She stands strong! On Krishna's shoulders.

PS: Sorry Anu, you know I'm incorrigibly mean!

Hello Sharmila,

No problem. I am so happy to see you here. I was missing your witty comments. I am trying to picture Prats on Krish's shoulder's. Kind of hilarious.

Anu