she stresses her self out
an not realising she is hurting the one who loves her the most
the one who was willing to die 4 her , krishna
if there have been complaints about pratigya that has affended u
im sorry
but just lyk u have ur pov
so do they
an they have the right to speak up wht they think just lyk u
an to be onist this forum suports all actors that are lovely an we dislyk it whn they step out of line as thats not wht we would expect of them
e.g arushi, no1 expected her to have done wht she did
sorry again if u fell im bashin u but belive me im not
I am not bashing any krishna fans. I am saying that there has to be a fair balance. 
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by anusarkar

I am not bashing any krishna fans. I am saying that there has to be a fair balance. 
yeah i agree wiv u there
but  u havent mentioned anywhere that u are not intendin to bash krishna
if u had maybe situations would be a little carmer if u know wht i mean
cause at the moment
it feels as if u are as u havebeen provin prathigya right by deframin krishna
please dont take me wrong
believe me the last thing i wont is a argument
Originally posted by carisma2

Hi annu,

Just a point I wanted to make... The bit abt Krishna suporting his mummy and brother.... He went to the police station. - but during the whole time he was quiet even at the station. It was Komal who did the talking and forcing. Since then I lost 50% of the like I had for Komal at the beginning.
Krishna was condoned to do it - He hadn't at that point decided for himself.
I just didn't knw whether u'd seen that particular epi or not, or just read the update. Watching and reading the update makes a lot of diff as we miss all the expressions. On that occassion it was all Komal's doing.

t.c
  The fact that Krishna took Komal and Kesar to the police station showed that  he supported his parents. He had a option to say no to Komal.he did not choose to .He chose to say yes. And I saw the episode .I could see his expressions on his face. There was no sympathy or acknowledgement for Pratigya. His attitude was selfish.

Anu
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by dhakarn

Completely agree with u anuji, people just like bashing pratigya......................and even krishna.............when all they r doing is doing the right thing.............

Hello Dhakarn,

Thanks. I have read your post in the same matter too.It was really nice. Surprising that ppl here do not refrain in saying anything bad about prat's character,but does not think twice before saying that we are bashing Krishna's character. Very funny.

I think I have to start reporting topics where Prat's character is bashed.

Another advice never get intimidated by anyone. Do not give anyone the right to make you feel that way. 

Thanks

Anu 
Originally posted by anusarkar

The fact that Krishna took Komal and Kesar to the police station showed that  he supported his parents. He had a option to say no to Komal.he did not choose to .He chose to say yes. And I saw the episode .I could see his expressions on his face. There was no sympathy or acknowledgement for Pratigya. His attitude was selfish.

Anu

well i don't understand where u find krishna's attitude selfish but it was not krishna who took kesar to police but was komal...........who forcefully take her...............if he had said no............whd it work out...................komal whd still tooked kesar to police................he had no sympathy for pratigya..................well mam................it was krishna who drunk amma's dirty water to save pratigya from humiliation.......................in all this where u found his attiitude selfish.............?srry to say but in this post i felt u are not balancing with ur comments for krishna and partigya...........

just my POV.............
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

well i don't understand where u find krishna's attitude selfish but it was not krishna who took kesar to police but was komal...........who forcefully take her...............if he had said no............whd it work out...................komal whd still tooked kesar to police................he had no sympathy for pratigya..................well mam................it was krishna who drunk amma's dirty water to save pratigya from humiliation.......................in all this where u found his attiitude selfish.............?srry to say but in this post i felt u are not balancing with ur comments for krishna and partigya...........

just my POV.............
I know he drank the dirty water because he did not stand by her and let her wash the evil woman's feet in the first place. Anyways Pragati I really do not want to argue with a you.If I remember you correctly, I suggested you about something in sociology . I myself like kriya and want their marraige to work out. But in my pov Pratigya is making a greater sacrifice than Krishna because after all the humiliation and taunts she has never suggested krishna to walk out of the house. I hope Krishna understands soon and take a step to move out, because I do not think the cvs can take anymore chances with the audiences since starplus has a huge pratigya fan and they are insisting the cvs everyday to move kriya out of the Tn. Some ppl have also suggested that they want Pratigya out of the Niwas because the thakur's are ruthless towards her. Everyone are disgusted with the violence and torture.It needs to stop.

Anu
Right she's no hypocrite but she should pull back a bit and tone down the humanity service & attend to her husband start a family & deal with the rest later!
Originally posted by prodigy007

Right she's no hypocrite but she should pull back a bit and tone down the humanity service & attend to her husband start a family & deal with the rest later!
Are you suggesting a women's role is to attend her husband and have babies ? Thats pathetic . I think she has attended him enough.She is not a baby making machine or a sex machine.This is an indecent suggestion towards a woman. This is a serial about woman empowerment and fighting for her rights. Her husband is not ready to be a father yet. he still lives under his father's roof. No respected,educated and civilized woman would want to have a child in these circumstances.