Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya is not a hypocrite. She stands strong!

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I see a biased negativity towards the Saxena's and Pratigya all the time. I see ppl always praising the thakur's although they have commited haneous crimes and are still planning in doing them : Well, I like their acting skills not their characters. They are evil and ruthless ppl who does not think twice to even kill their own DIL's. How can any sensible person support these kind of acts ? Evil is Evil .Nothing can justify it.

Ppl criticize Prats for supporting her parents? Are we living in a primitive and fuedal world ,where once a daughter gets married she has to cut all her ties with her parents? If Krishna can blindly support his evil dad and mother so can she. A daughter is no less than a son just because she is married. A daughter has equal rights and responsibility. I remember when everyone praised Komal when she manipulated Kesar into taking back the case against her mother. How come Komal is praised and Pratigya is bashed for standing by her family ? Double standards !!!

What would any of us have done in the same position? Let one's own sister get raped by a monster, because she has been to us? Pratigya has always loved Aarushi more like a daugter than a sister. No matter how mean our kids our to us,do we abandon our kids ? No we do not .That's what elders do .We forgive and embrace.

What Pratigya is doing is absolutely right and there is no kind of hypocricy in it.She did not call the police at the wedding because she knew that Aarushi was hasty in the decision because she was angry at her. Aarushi has commited a sin and there is no looking back from that. But when somebody is repenting and wants to rectify the mistake, a chance should be given to them. Also, Pratigya had previous experience with the police and I am sure the cvs kept that in mind. kesar was not present when the wedding was happening and as evil as the thakur's were ,they would have walked scott free.

What happens now will be interesting because the fact is out that Shakti has a previous wife and the police has asked Kesar to come and complain. Also Shakti or the Thakur's cannot harm either of the woman. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67minnie25manya7878paulsibilamkg90vishpdramagob2011suk4-SweetGirl-Love-u-allshruthiRdhakarn

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
just few questions mam...................
\
        if somebody else married with shakti than  pratigya won't calll the police earlier.................? since it's arrushi,she didn't call cops...............sio that arrushi don't get arrested.............

secondly if she xcan argue with her dad for not punishing jay fror his crime than why shez saying arruhsi has  done a mistke...................why shez taking arrusi's crime as a mistake......agree than arrushi is her sis but if somebody else was on her place  whd pratigya's reaction whd b the same.......?
        welll  i don''t feel taht shez wrong  in supporting  her family ,n that she shd not forgive  arruhsi for her mistake..............or crime watever...........but my question is whd her approach will b d same if some other woman maaried shakti...............?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gizmo786Prateekshpallaib2011naj7a_umaMinnie.suk4....Poojie....carisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

\
        if somebody else married with shakti than  pratigya won't calll the police earlier.................? since it's arrushi,she didn't call cops...............sio that arrushi don't get arrested.............

secondly if she xcan argue with her dad for not punishing jay fror his crime than why shez saying arruhsi has  done a mistke...................why shez taking arrusi's crime as a mistake......agree than arrushi is her sis but if somebody else was on her place  whd pratigya's reaction whd b the same.......?
        welll  i don''t feel taht shez wrong  in supporting  her family ,n that she shd not forgive  arruhsi for her mistake..............or crime watever...........but my question is whd her approach will b d same if some other woman maaried shakti...............?

So are you saying that Prats is a hypocrite ? She did not say that Aarushi did not commit a crime: she is saying that since Aarushi has realized her crime and wants to rectify it she needs to be helped ? If ppl can justify Krishna's support for is evil parents when he took  and kesar to withdraw the case against his darling mummy and brother ,then ppl in the forum should have an open mind and justify Pratigya's actions too. If Krishna can openly side with his family ,so can Pratigya.

I see posts after posts of Krishna supporters  praising the great Krishna thakur as a savior of his parents. If everyone can think Prats as a hypocrite then krishna is a hypocrite too. Infact everyone in the casts are hypocrites.

The forum cannot be blatantly against Pratigya.

I took a stand against the Bigamy issue and  I wrote numerous posts anou the issue. There has to be a balance in everything .

Its not acceptable that krishna gets a clean ride and everyone criticizes Prats.

I am all for a today's strong woman like Prats and I like her character a lot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67mkg90

ek_aarzoo Senior Member
ek_aarzoo
ek_aarzoo

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for posting this topic! I used to come on this forum all the time to see what was happeniing in the serial. It didn't matter what topic I read there was always criticisms of prat. I got very angry one day but did not post anything because I did not want to offend anybody. I just stopped visiting the forum. I decided to start again this week but was reluctant. I came two days ago nd was again disappointed! I had decided to post my thoughts today but someone already did! Thank you!

kklb67dramago

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ek_aarzoo

Thank you so much for posting this topic! I used to come on this forum all the time to see what was happeniing in the serial. It didn't matter what topic I read there was always criticisms of prat. I got very angry one day but did not post anything because I did not want to offend anybody. I just stopped visiting the forum. I decided to start again this week but was reluctant. I came two days ago nd was again disappointed! I had decided to post my thoughts today but someone already did! Thank you!
Thanks !Please do not feel sidelined by ppl here who are Krishna supporters. This is a free forum and you have an equal right and liberty to post your thoughts as anybody else.Do not get intimidated by anyone. 

Anu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67mkg90-Chandramukhi-

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

\

So are you saying that Prats is a hypocrite ? She did not say that Aarushi did not commit a crime: she is saying that since Aarushi has realized her crime and wants to rectify it she needs to be helped ? If ppl can justify Krishna's support for is evil parents when he took  and kesar to withdraw the case against his darling mummy and brother ,then ppl in the forum should have an open mind and justify Pratigya's actions too. If Krishna can openly side with his family ,so can Pratigya.

I see posts after posts of Krishna supporters  praising the great Krishna thakur as a savior of his parents. If everyone can think Prats as a hypocrite then krishna is a hypocrite too. Infact everyone in the casts are hypocrites.

The forum cannot be blatantly against Pratigya.

I took a stand against the Bigamy issue and  I wrote numerous posts anou the issue. There has to be a balance in everything .

Its not acceptable that krishna gets a clean ride and everyone criticizes Prats.

I am all for a today's strong woman like Prats and I like her character a lot.
Hi annu,

Just a point I wanted to make... The bit abt Krishna suporting his mummy and brother.... He went to the police station. - but during the whole time he was quiet even at the station. It was Komal who did the talking and forcing. Since then I lost 50% of the like I had for Komal at the beginning.
Krishna was condoned to do it - He hadn't at that point decided for himself.
I just didn't knw whether u'd seen that particular epi or not, or just read the update. Watching and reading the update makes a lot of diff as we miss all the expressions. On that occassion it was all Komal's doing.

t.c

mitumiMinnie.

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

\
        if somebody else married with shakti than  pratigya won't calll the police earlier.................? since it's arrushi,she didn't call cops...............sio that arrushi don't get arrested.............we can't speculate here that if this would have happened what would have happened and all that...............did pratigya ever say that arushi is innocent, did she ever say that she can't call police bec arushi too will get arrested..................no instead she told arushi that the gravity of ur mistake is not shallow and since u r willing to redeem urself we will help u get out of it.................

secondly if she xcan argue with her dad for not punishing jay fror his crime than why shez saying arruhsi has  done a mistke...................why shez taking arrusi's crime as a mistake......agree than arrushi is her sis but if somebody else was on her place  whd pratigya's reaction whd b the same.......? so if pratigya calls arushi's crime a crime, then there is no problem????? then why r everybody bashing her for supporting her family in a crisis like this.............. sakthi can call his obsession and lust as love, no problem.............amma can plot evil behind arushi and kesar's back and present a good face before her own son, no problem..................but if pratigya , out of sisterly love calls her sisters crime , a mistake then its a big problem................

welll  i don''t feel taht shez wrong  in supporting  her family ,n that she shd not forgive  arruhsi for her mistake..............or crime watever...........but my question is whd her approach will b d same if some other woman maaried shakti...............? again there is no place for ifs and buts here..........what has happened , happened...........speculations won't help.................

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67foryoukriyamkg90-Chandramukhi-

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Completely agree with u anuji, people just like bashing pratigya......................and even krishna.............when all they r doing is doing the right thing.............

Go to top