Frequent Posters

WreckLass thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am very confident that Salman will come back thru' the WC😃 *fingers crossed*
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys im done with jdj too.....
i havnt seen such wonderfully scripted show before. ekta kapoor should take few lessons from dis one.....

jhalak sucks without salyaana.... now who's left to give gud competition?????????
kimiwalia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When our favorite person leaves we do get mad i understand...
I love daya and if he leaves i leave too...
but this show isn't about who dances better...because krushna wud have won then, but its about popularity that why audiences are allowed to vote and the decision of elimination isnt made by the points.

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kimiwalia

When our favorite person leaves we do get mad i understand...

I love daya and if he leaves i leave too...
but this show isn't about who dances better...because krushna wud have won then, but its about popularity that why audiences are allowed to vote and the decision of elimination isnt made by the points.

im glad u understand .. i also agree tht popularity is wht matters here cuz no matter how ur fav will dance u only root for them ,... but  i disagree if ur tryin to say tht they didnt get enough votes.. i know yaana isnt tht popular ... but salmans fans help her alot .. salmans been winner of DID 1 and tht shows how hes the most liked in india [in terms of DID dancers]
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yana's eliminated?😲 oh boy! either the public is strictly following the judges' marks or the channel is strictly following judges' marks.  yea they messed up one week, but that's no reason to get rid of them. what about the other brilliant perofrmances? unfair elimination. that mahi needs to leave!
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
salman and yaana gettin eliminated is just UNBELIEVBLE
set_raj thumbnail
We already have this similar post and it is made sticky...Kindly post your replies and msgs on the Link given below.

Topic Closed..