Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

why is madhu trying to hide it?

natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ok todays epi showed madhu throwing arnab off track by volunteering to go to the anathashram...
my point is why is she doing it.. i mean throwing him off track? 
shes been shown as the positive.. supportive wife??
then why the sudden change in track... seems to be a lil more than just insecure wife...

any ideas?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i do feel the same yar . why is madhu trying to  hide it 😑? Anyway one day he has to came to know about it  then why is she doing ..........
nice question i am thinking on it ...............................πŸ˜•
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she iz behavng lyk a posessive mother 😑 she shud tell arnav abt piya
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
She's being meanπŸ€” πŸ˜” πŸ˜’
I mean she can see Arnab's craving, his pain, his eagerness and excitement at meeting his daughter! Why does she care more about the society than him?? I'm sure Misha and Panchi would be delighted at this! They may get angry with their father for obvious reasons but they will welcome Pia with open arms! Argh!! The society is always the villain in everything! 'Samaj! Samaj! Samaj!'😑
iqralovespkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah i agree with u i think shes beeing a bit selfish n not seeing Arnabs pain.. πŸ˜‘
VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It will come out one day and may be Abhay might reveal it if he reads Piya's mind on these lines as he always does.
natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: iqralovespkyek

Yeah i agree with u i think shes beeing a bit selfish n not seeing Arnabs pain.. πŸ˜‘

rather than selfish.. me thinks theres some raaz related to madhu n sugandh... some kinda mutual thing.. or more like madhus the reason sugandh lied..?? hmmmmm
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She is being mean...the day wen arnav will cum 2 knw dat madhu lied 2 him,dere relationship will b hampered n c herself will b responsible 4 it.