India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Boomerang: its Arjun's turn.. (Page 4)

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I did not lyl d way she talked to rashi.it was not rude but she also did not giv respect to her so much.she said to rashi that arjun insulted her before everyone but when arjun did that?gouri said abuse words to rashi but she did not say strongly gouri to shut down her mouth.rashi almost begged her but she was acting lyk a stone hearted gal.

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

I did not lyl d way she talked to rashi.it was not rude but she also did not giv respect to her so much.she said to rashi that arjun insulted her before everyone but when arjun did that?gouri said abuse words to rashi but she did not say strongly gouri to shut down her mouth.rashi almost begged her but she was acting lyk a stone hearted gal.
yeah!! dats right...but she'l pay for it na...now she will have to bear Arjun's anger...so the share will b equal...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radtAnjalii...xXx

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
But i wan to see more than bearing arjun anger she feel a lot of guilt over herself.shibz after today epi if arohi will go to mandap to marry chiku then this gal need a slap frm me.now she should deny for marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by -Olly-

oh shibz bas 3 lines!!!Shocked i thought i wud get to read a fab post but its ok..hehe lolz...but i loved todays epi..coz arohi deserved it..now she will understand wat arjun is..well me still hoping no cheekuhi marriage track..UnhappyLOL

@olly, radha &Anjali...lol..the topic name demanded jus 3 linesLOL olly...now m cent percent sure dat der wont b chikuhi marriage...:D coz Arjun already has the reason to go bac to his crime world..so it defo wont b Arohi's wedding wit chiku...he wont let that happen.. dulhan tho Arjun hi lejayegaWink
yupp shibz...im 99% sure no cheekuhi marriage...WinkDancing...n now im looking 4ward 2 c arohi going thru guilt trip..n realising arjun's love 4 her...like u said it will  euwal now..both wud have seen each other hatred n both will have gone thru pain...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radtshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
yess...now arohi will know what it feels like to be accused wrongly when infact ur actually innocent...what goes round comes round!!!...lol

p.s. great topic Thumbs Up

Edited by glitter567 - 13 January 2011 at 12:37pm

shibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

tanu she was referring to what gauri told her.  remember  when arjun gave gauri the letter and the gift to give to arohi, she comes to arohi and tells her that he badmouthed arohi.  thats what she was telling,  and gauri also got scared that her secret will be out now.  Dont hate arohi dear, she is as innocent and sweet as any other girl. 

shibz

liquidfantasy IF-Dazzler
liquidfantasy
liquidfantasy

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
well rashi can tell everyone that it is gauri who pushed her!!

then arohi can go to arjun and everything can be normal but I know it wont happen...its a Kekta show :D

shibz

sierrra.80 Groupbie
sierrra.80
sierrra.80

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
The twist seems interestingg......excited to know what's going to happen next.......BUTTT HATEE GAURII LIKE HELLLL!!

shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index