Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

is it anupriya or taani that is annoying? (Page 6)

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

wait wait why you dragging my hitrthik here anyways you yourself has answer then why you asking this .apk is beginner she has to learn a lot but hirthik is experianced he learned a lot in these years so no comparision to him . apk is doing good she is givng progress in her performance i am sure bcoz i am watching her from mjht .

dont worry anu, i got hrithik into da discussion cz of da siggy used by the author of dis post. just wanted to take him as an example to show dat every actor is not naturally gifted. cz hrithik worked really hard since he ws not naturally gud at actin as i'v heard him sayin so

in dat way, anupriya too can improve as she's young.... besides she has so much potential and she'l def turn into a fab actress in da future...

Edited by NaDzGirl - 13 January 2011 at 9:48pm

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolly007

Taani's character annoys me to death,  it is because anupriya cries way too much and that too monotonously, i know the character is selfless and goes through a lot of pain, but that does not mean u just cry and cry and cry and just keep on using glycerince and don't do anything else?? u see again i have seen ekta heroines going through hell yet coming through it strong!!!!! taani tau ek hawa ka jhonka bhi nahin seh sakti!!!! she is very weak as a character!

have u ever tried crying with different expressions????Stern Smile
don't mind...but i'm just askingLOLLOLLOL
coz wen people cry...they tend to focus on the cause of crying...rather than trying different expressions making sure its not monotonousROFL
if u have followed this show right from th beginning...u must surely be aware of how strong taani is as a character....
it ain't easy to see the person whom u love..infact whom u considered ur hubby all throughout ur life...going away with someone else......
taani saw it...but instead of crying buckets over it...or getting vindictive to get her love back...she decided to face this hard core reality of her life...then how can u call her weak?????
which other heroine inspite of all odds stood strong...none....
i've followed loads of shows and believe me.....i've seen people gritting their teeth...facing villains alone etc etc etc...
WHICH IS NOT TRUE IN REAL LIFE

u know...wats the beauty of tl?????
its closeness to reality...all...i mean all characters of tl r people with whom u can relate....u get to see them in everyday life....wen they do something on screen....u don't put urself in their shoes to justify if they r wrong or right...but u sit back and wonder...u would've done the same thing in such a situation....

so before u raise this question...just make sure u've done ur homeworkLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amithukashrishdeeps07alisha_harshad.shona.SunShine_A

alisha_harshad IF-Rockerz
alisha_harshad
alisha_harshad

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I dunno abt AK or Taani being annoying.. but right now this topic is annoying me... Not Only BT actress but every daily soap heroine cries!! so pointing ONE name is useless :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Refer only to pure discussions , dont bash up any actor per say...closed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07.shona.SunShine_Asita11

Go to top