Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

is it anupriya or taani that is annoying? (Page 5)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Kuch bhi ho phir bhi Onu tani key hi pati hien Day Dreaming

And i feel apk has been doing a really good job, specially in last 2-3 epis

Edited by Soaps1 - 13 January 2011 at 9:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
umm ok let me get this straight she is not supposed to cry when her husband and the guy she's been in love with even before she knew what love meant goes to jail for not even doing anything? and as far as i see APK is a very nice actress and she'll get better with time if she needs to. and there is no such thing as a perfect crying. whenever she cries it touches the heart. dunno about some ppl whose hearts it can't reach but surely looks like everybody on the forum agrees that APK's crying does reach the heart and yes i have seen her in MJHT too and just so u know i have not found her crying there monotonous either. it looks very much natural to me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1.shona.

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolly007

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

actin comes naturally to some ppl and it comes with experience to some. da best example is on ur siggy jaana..

i'v read and heard hrithik sayin dat he's not a naturally gifted actor and dat he worked really hard to reach da state where he is now and i agree with him. not only hrithik, even most of big names of both bollywood & hollywood biggies are like dat jaana

anupriya's a young girl who has a lot of potential. she'l surely learn as she gets more experience 
sum people r very humble---hrithik has acted amazingly in KNPH anf FIZA!!! where he played an assailant! that is what i call being natutral he could perform such a complex and deep character of AMAN in his second movie!

yeahh he's a sweetheart Embarrassed as for APK, she has her own style dear. she may not be da best actress in town but she'l def improve in da future cz from wat i heard, she's a very hard workin girl. besides, nobody has impressed me as a new comer da way she did...
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

actin comes naturally to some ppl and it comes with experience to some. da best example is on ur siggy jaana..

i'v read and heard hrithik sayin dat he's not a naturally gifted actor and dat he worked really hard to reach da state where he is now and i agree with him. not only hrithik, even most of big names of both bollywood & hollywood biggies are like dat jaana

anupriya's a young girl who has a lot of potential. she'l surely learn as she gets more experience 
sum people r very humble---hrithik has acted amazingly in KNPH anf FIZA!!! where he played an assailant! that is what i call being natutral he could perform such a complex and deep character of AMAN in his second movie!

Even though ur not quoting me, i would still like to say something.
Hrithik in KNPH & hrithik in guzarish....BIG DIFFERENCE.
Hrithik's been in BW for 10 years. BIG DIFFERENCE.
If you're expecting a performance from APK similar to hrithik, it's baseless.
Two individuals with two VAST AMOUNT of experience! LOL

Curlylocks

-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by loveangle_4ever

umm ok let me get this straight she is not supposed to cry when her husband and the guy she's been in love with even before she knew what love meant goes to jail for not even doing anything? and as far as i see APK is a very nice actress and she'll get better with time if she needs to. and there is no such thing as a perfect crying. whenever she cries it touches the heart. dunno about some ppl whose hearts it can't reach but surely looks like everybody on the forum agrees that APK's crying does reach the heart and yes i have seen her in MJHT too and just so u know i have not found her crying there monotonous either. it looks very much natural to me.
she can cry, she is very montonous!!! how many times do i have to say that??? and publeassee i can not get over the scene when she cried on the road when ANU left her on the road, jaise uuski ma margaey ho!!!! she cannot speak for herself, her character is weak, even her silence does show her strength!!!! anupriya cries with the same expression, it seems like that she just puts glycerine and just goes boohooo

umm ok first off NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES U SAY IT u can't change my opinion. and umm care to share what publeassee means? and hello uski maa nahi vo khd marr gayi thi. SHE LOVED HIM!!! and umm ur screen must be frozen if  keep seeing the same expression on her face i mean do get it checked.Smile and umm which amazing creature in the world cries boohoo? do tel me cuz i wanna see somebody crying boohoo on television.

.shona.

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
wait wait why you dragging my hitrthik here anyways you yourself has answer then why you asking this .apk is beginner she has to learn a lot but hirthik is experianced he learned a lot in these years so no comparision to him . apk is doing good she is givng progress in her performance i am sure bcoz i am watching her from mjht .

Go to top