Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

is it anupriya or taani that is annoying? (Page 4)

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
yes anu both harshad & sushant are da bestEST telly actors at present. totally agree with u on dat jaana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Daffodilee

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

manur

SheVi4life IF-Dazzler
SheVi4life
SheVi4life

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i dont find any of them annoying..to be honest m very use to having almost all the leads on indian tv crying alll the time..nd noooo ma big APK fan i would never ever find her annoying..shes so sweet..nd she rocks as taani=))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.sita11

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
She is definately not annoying the serial demands that she should cry n not yel her crying is based on emotions of her eyes b4 n fter crying it doesnt depend on how u cry ur eyes surely speak n thats what perfect abt APK in TL

.shona.sita11

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I love tani & yes her mahanta annoys me too but no way is APK annoying. You know what, APK does exactly wat the script demands her to & she does it wid perfection. She's one of the best actresses right now IMO & as i 've said before no matter how annoying taanu's characters become or the script, harshiya's performances r something ppl wud never like to miss...thts the plus point for TL. And i find apk's cry very natural...she doesnt care how she looks when she cries, like rani, kajol.

And i don't know why she would be compared wid smriti or shweta's performances...cuz the performances u mentioned of shweta & smriti... by then they were established actors in the industry & had been there for a looong time. Being relatively new, i think apk is just FAB! I have seen few new/old actresses who are OTT wid every emotion...apk doesnt fall into tht. IMO, she's very underrated.

I rest my case.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amithucricketfan1Pratameshcurledupsita11

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
actin comes naturally to some ppl and it comes with experience to some. da best example is on ur siggy jaana..

i'v read and heard hrithik sayin dat he's not a naturally gifted actor and dat he worked really hard to reach da state where he is now and i agree with him. not only hrithik, even most of big names of both bollywood & hollywood biggies are like dat jaana

anupriya's a young girl who has a lot of potential. she'l surely learn as she gets more experience 

cricketfan1

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolly007

Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

I love tani & yes her mahanta annoys me too but no way is APK annoying. You know what, APK does exactly wat the script demands her to & she does it wid perfection. She's one of the best actresses right now IMO & as i 've said before no matter how annoying taanu's characters become or the script, harshiya's performances r something ppl wud never like to miss...thts the plus point for TL. And i find apk's cry very natural...she doesnt care how she looks when she cries, like rani, kajol.

And i don't know why she would be compared wid smriti or shweta's performances...cuz the performances u mentioned of shweta & smriti... by then they were established actors in the industry & had been there for a looong time. Being relatively new, i think apk is just FAB! I have seen few new/old actresses who are OTT wid every emotion...apk doesnt fall into tht. IMO, she's very underrated.

I rest my case.
acting should come naturally not with experience! i also saw her in the show Mile jab hum tum, even in that show she cried very annoyingly---with the same expressions!

Nobody's born with acting skills, it's not a process of nature sorry to inform u. Every person gets better with experience ...a process in professional life. Never knew there was something called "perfect cry"Ermm As long the performance touches the heart, all izz well.

cricketfan1manasi_31

Go to top