Tere Liye

is it anupriya or taani that is annoying?

Posted: 13 years ago
Taani's character annoys me to death,  it is because anupriya cries way too much and that too monotonously, i know the character is selfless and goes through a lot of pain, but that does not mean u just cry and cry and cry and just keep on using glycerince and don't do anything else?? u see again i have seen ekta heroines going through hell yet coming through it strong!!!!! taani tau ek hawa ka jhonka bhi nahin seh sakti!!!! she is very weak as a character!

Edited by bolly007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I don't find Taani or AK anythng annoyng but just tht Mahanta factor
well cryng i assume tht is like track all about
wht a grl will do at frst seeing her fiancee behind the bars fr no reason
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think it comes with the role of being a female protaganist that has to go through pain, its neither AK's or Taani's fault, its the scripts (no bashing intended what so ever)
but see again i have seen ekta heroines going through hell yet coming through it strong!!!!! taani tau ek hawa ka jhonka bhi nahin seh sakti!!!! she is very weak as a character!
SunShine_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: bolly007

but see again i have seen ekta heroines going through hell yet coming through it strong!!!!! taani tau ek hawa ka jhonka bhi nahin seh sakti!!!! she is very weak as a character!

whch BT heroine or like any daily soap heroine didn;t shed buckets of tears
thts why glycerine is always the most talkd joke in any fuction coz of soap actresses only
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

whch BT heroine or like any daily soap heroine didn;t shed buckets of tears

thts why glycerine is always the most talkd joke in any fuction coz of soap actresses only

mate! I'm just gonna say one thing, ALL BT actresses CRY! and they all act weak! so there
Originally posted by: curledup

mate! I'm just gonna say one thing, ALL BT actresses CRY! and they all act weak! so there

yes kkusum did but apart from that none----tulsi, parvati nor prerna so there!!!! prerna spoke back to her rivals, knew how to give TIT for TAT, i only saw prerna crying that much when her son died-----so there!!!!! i also feel anupriya is not a very good actor her atcing seems more montonous then natural!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
BT  heroines hav no choice but to cry yar so it's not anupriya's fault. she's just doin watever da script demands dats all...
SunShine_A thumbnail
I knew you will cum up tht but well Prerna ws sumthng who did many thnngs wrng as well as i ws alsoa follower of the show and she did cried buckets of taers
in any track she used to cry a week and thn othr week sum contrsuctve work like All BT heroines and nthng dfrnt ws thr in her case as well

and well lets nt compare the two
both are dfrnt shows and dfrnt charcters
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If tani as a character is made to cry how does that make APK annoying? 😕