Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
whatever will  happen will happen let us wait and watch why we have to argue ,you belive your faith , i go on my hope even after watching todays epi i belive"anu and taani are husband and wife"
Originally posted by: anuu2010

whatever will  happen will happen let us wait and watch why we have to argue ,you belive your faith , i go on my hope even after watching todays epi i belive"anu and taani are husband and wife"

i dun get you! anu-taani r not husband wife legally, ekta kapoor is killing it, ritesh will marry taani, yes they might have a chemistry after the wedding, and taani will obviously still love onu, but this show is going on like every ekta serial, the creatives of this show r naything but creative!
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bolly007

i dun get you! anu-taani r not husband wife legally (They r not H/W legally but their souls r one 😆 ), ekta kapoor is killing it,

ritesh will marry taani (There is not confirmed new about this so its better not to annoy any one by saying this again and again, If Basu is not a Blooper then Taani's answer Anu is my husband is not a blooper too 👍🏼),

yes they might have a chemistry after the wedding
(first of all no imagination about chemistry if at all then it will be 🤢), and taani will obviously still love onu, but this show is going on like every ekta serial, the creatives of this show r naything but creative!

i never said their souls r not one, but there is a possibility of taani caring for ritesh and ritesh falling for taani---atleast thats what i wud like to see, just to make things more interesting, and i wud like to see jealus ANU and how it impacts anu-taani!
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bolly007

i never said their souls r not one, but there is a possibility of taani caring for ritesh and ritesh falling for taani---atleast thats what i wud like to see, just to make things more interesting, and i wud like to see jealus ANU and how it impacts anu-taani!

No way she cares for Ritesh. If she agrees to marry it would be for his children and not for him right (Falling cant happen now or later)..

There's is nothing left interesting if Taani-Ritesh 🤢 happens,  😡 😆
Originally posted by: ramyaks

No way she cares for Ritesh. If she agrees to marry it would be for his children and not for him right (Falling cant happen now or later)..

There's is nothing left interesting if Taani-Ritesh 🤢 happens,  😡 😆

so wat will be interesting taani-anu living happily ever after??? this is a serial it is suppose to be painful, plus i like to see two lovers suffering, that highlights their bond and chemistry! plus i also like ritesh and ritesh falling for taani will make me feel really happy--for sum reason, dunno y
Daffodilee thumbnail
bolly for painful serial  its not necessary the leads should marry someone else . why cant it be like terenaam

bolly for painful serial  its not necessary the leads should marry someone else . why cant it be like terenaam

look its a kekta serial, i am sorry
Daffodilee thumbnail
ofcourse i watchd kdm,kmh too so i belive  rt wont happen they will show mandap drama as they did in kdm

ofcourse i watchd kdm,kmh too so i belive  rt wont happen they will show mandap drama as they did in kdm

well i guess time will tell! my experience makes me feel that the ritesh-taani will happen, but u know what i always end up being wrong in kekta serials, because i always think about positive options, lets c maybe this time i am negative an sumthing positive can happen, i doubt it though!