Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Hum Tum E k Kamre Mein Band hon........ (Page 5)

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by nisha2010

Originally posted by Sun7shine

And to my knowledge the room has seen great many scenes where prats and kesar shared their sorrows related to life in TN , also prats tried to give kesar courage to fight for her rights (though all in vein) in this historical room. Thus this room is a witness to tears and sorrows of the two.
haiir raam............u remember soo much....................hum to dhaare k dhaare reh gaye.....................LOLLOLLOL

really prags all v conc on is AB..............BlushingBlushingLOL
sahi bolbo yaar.....sometimes i feel wat members feel wen thy read our comments...............LOLLOL

they don't think......they just say..........behudiis.............ROFLROFL
     are titlle on d forum...............LOLLOL
dont know of others but i for sure haven fallen in love wid u ppl and ur comments too. And for AB i would like to say that just not to miss his single glance on TV , we poor AB fans have to go through other torture filled scenes and i end remembering them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishPragati.Tnisha2010

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
ssooo trueeeeeeeeeee sunshine buh stilll r lub 4 him is above all tisss v still lubb him alotttttttttttttttttttttttt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sun7shinenisha2010

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Story of shakti's kamra..............LOL......quite a happening place....ROFL........ROFL

i'll try to jot down all the eventsWink

Shakti making out wid pillows..............ROFLROFLROFLROFL

my fav chana scene of kriya.........BlushingBlushingBlushing

the setee on which K slept and gav those looks to P.LOL............BlushingBlushingBlushing

arusia locked up crying for help...............Wacko

any more ????line up..........Wink
Beating of Kesar
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

[QQUOTE] haiir raam............u remember soo much....................hum to dhaare k dhaare reh gaye.....................LOLLOLLOL

really prags all v conc on is AB..............BlushingBlushingLOL
[/QUOTE] sahi bolbo yaar.....sometimes i feel wat members feel wen thy read our comments...............LOLLOL[/QUOTE]

they don't think......they just say..........behudiis.............ROFLROFL
[/QUOTE]     are titlle on d forum...............LOLLOL[/QUOTE] dont know of others but i for sure haven fallen in love wid u ppl and ur comments too. And for AB i would like to say that just not to miss his single glance on TV , we poor AB fans have to go through other torture filled scenes and i end remembering them[/QUOTE]

u lyk our behooda chaat...............ShockedLOLLOL  i thought members sometimes get irritated with our behooda chat in their serious theards..................EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

welll for me also AB/ krishna is d only reason that i start watching this show......i personally don't lyk shows where male leads don't have enough to do accept standing bhind female's.................  thats y i lykd sujal's character also n now it's krishna................EmbarrassedBig smile
Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

welll for me also AB/ krishna is d only reason that i start watching this show......i personally don't lyk shows where male leads don't have enough to do accept standing bhind female's.................  thats y i lykd sujal's character also n now it's krishna................EmbarrassedBig smile

It has become too stale.  Say something else. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.Tnisha2010

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

arineeeeeeeeeeeee LOLLOL behoodi aate hi bombarding shuru mujh par..................AngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lilac_N_Maple

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arine_123

arineeeeeeeeeeeee LOLLOL behoodi aate hi bombarding shuru mujh par..................LOL                 

what's up ?? What's happening here?Tongue Any improvement in the serial? LOL

nisha2010

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
KN fed Arghoosia some sweet hoping for some favors that night.

The room where he pushed Kesar after Takurain's orders.

The room where Kesar tells Prats she loves Krishna and misses him when he was away wandering around town.

The room where Takurain came and told Kesar all the family jewelry were here and the naiki bahuriya would get lightweight (probably rold gold)stuff. So why did YKW get all that heavy stuff during mukh dikayi. BTW, YKW left all the jewelry at Saxes. Or did Komal take custody of it already.LOL Just in case Saxes say they can't feed her she can sell them and get some food and sweets. She does know about jewelry as we saw during SCAM buying YKW jewelry incident.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 January 2011 at 9:30pm

nisha2010

Go to top