Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ArhainArhaan

AB ne dekhhh lia tu he'll surely blushhhhh lol:p
or chances r dat he might faint waaa cux at tymssss v cross all limits n show him r lub ahaha

sure the way u write on his fb wall and then show it on the forum.................πŸ˜†

and sometime v behudas cross all limitsπŸ˜†
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nisha2010

sure the way u write on his fb wall and then show it on the forum.................πŸ˜†

and sometime v behudas cross all limitsπŸ˜†

ahahaha omg soo truuueee FB pey tu i at tymss blushhhh k mainey kaa likhh daallaa
sochhoo uska kaa haall hota hogaa ek ladki usey woh sab kehti hai woh perh key ahahahaha
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hawttiiee handshumm cutiepiee jaannuu babyyy dalrinngg shweetheartt muaahh muaahh😳😳😳
m so behaooda in hsi lub odrwise m too shhyyyy
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

are titlle on d forum...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dont know of others but i for sure haven fallen in love wid u ppl and ur comments too. And for AB i would like to say that just not to miss his single glance on TV , we poor AB fans have to go through other torture filled scenes and i end remembering them
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ssooo trueeeeeeeeeee sunshine buh stilll r lub 4 him is above all tisss v still lubb him alotttttttttttttttttttttttt
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nisha2010

Story of shakti's kamra..............πŸ˜†......quite a happening place....🀣........🀣

i'll try to jot down all the eventsπŸ˜‰

Shakti making out wid pillows..............🀣🀣🀣🀣

my fav chana scene of kriya.........☺️☺️☺️

the setee on which K slept and gav those looks to P.πŸ˜†............☺️☺️☺️

arusia locked up crying for help...............

any more ????line up..........πŸ˜‰

Beating of Kesar
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sun7shine

[QQUOTE] haiir raam............u remember soo much....................hum to dhaare k dhaare reh gaye.....................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

really prags all v conc on is AB..............β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE] sahi bolbo yaar.....sometimes i feel wat members feel wen thy read our comments...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

they don't think......they just say..........behudiis.............🀣🀣
[/QUOTE]     are titlle on d forum...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†[/QUOTE] dont know of others but i for sure haven fallen in love wid u ppl and ur comments too. And for AB i would like to say that just not to miss his single glance on TV , we poor AB fans have to go through other torture filled scenes and i end remembering them[/QUOTE]

u lyk our behooda chaat...............πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i thought members sometimes get irritated with our behooda chat in their serious theards..................πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

welll for me also AB/ krishna is d only reason that i start watching this show......i personally don't lyk shows where male leads don't have enough to do accept standing bhind female's.................  thats y i lykd sujal's character also n now it's krishna................πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

welll for me also AB/ krishna is d only reason that i start watching this show......i personally don't lyk shows where male leads don't have enough to do accept standing bhind female's.................  thats y i lykd sujal's character also n now it's krishna................πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

It has become too stale.  Say something else. πŸ€£
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arine_123

It has become too stale.  Say something else. πŸ€£

arineeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜†πŸ˜† behoodi aate hi bombarding shuru mujh par..................πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†                 
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

arineeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜†πŸ˜† behoodi aate hi bombarding shuru mujh par..................πŸ˜†                 

what's up ?? What's happening here?πŸ˜› Any improvement in the serial? πŸ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
KN fed Arghoosia some sweet hoping for some favors that night.

The room where he pushed Kesar after Takurain's orders.

The room where Kesar tells Prats she loves Krishna and misses him when he was away wandering around town.

The room where Takurain came and told Kesar all the family jewelry were here and the naiki bahuriya would get lightweight (probably rold gold)stuff. So why did YKW get all that heavy stuff during mukh dikayi. BTW, YKW left all the jewelry at Saxes. Or did Komal take custody of it already.πŸ˜† Just in case Saxes say they can't feed her she can sell them and get some food and sweets. She does know about jewelry as we saw during SCAM buying YKW jewelry incident.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago