Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

13th Jan Updates, Love conquered Death (Page 9)

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

BJ should have tried to release Pahelwaan and Kanoo as well. She is trying to save haweli because that is the symbol of their shaan. She has to save money/other things because bhiyaji's business is shut down..sort of and she will need lots of money to fight her battle in side and out side of the court.

I have a feeling that one of the goons may end up taking all the blame. It could be Amjad ( the actor said he is in the show for few more days only).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Even I feel one of the goons will take the blame & avitha will be safe..God knows what these writers come up with but too many twists & itz about time RV is put in his place..

super_boy

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
when did he say that mony

ya there was a status long back few days more

and last status was at home resting..

seems he is also out of the show as of  now..

i agree bj needs to save all the important things

for one i do like  this thing abt her she has used her authority to restore lot of sanity in the haveli. u know she takes charge and commands that.. in right way

her other things r  Thumbs Down

super_boy

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

AS of now the story is showing no hope for Avita except to be fugitives,if only the creatives had sense to show that the people raised voice aginst the atrocities on Arpi & the police were forced to release her & showed Avi getting back on Rv there was hope.Now Avi is a criminal on the run & RV seems to be in command ..The writer I feel is a high end sadist!!!
@Bold-
 So agree with you Laxmi.  Wonder on what planet the Lalnpur is? When Avi was in the power, no one was there to question him. Now RV is playing with the law left and right still no one is there to question him.
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
@CB
His " few days more" status few days back, That is what I am referring to and his wife commented that ' you have few days left" somethinf like that.

yes I like the way BJ takes charge and make people comfortable, She treats Shikha nicely too. Its just one thing of her that is ruining everything.

super_boy

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
RV's atrocities are too much some one has to put an end..And the way the inspector is projected itz almost like there is no higher authority!!!

super_boy

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Mony, CB, Laxmi Hug

How are u girls Big smile 
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Nandu Darling  Hug     
How was your Lohri celebration dear

_nandini

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index