Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

13th Jan Updates, Love conquered Death (Page 21)

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

i told u avdesh wont do anything at all apart from hug caress and care

onething i dont understand

ok he took shelter in temple  and it was clean and neat

there were fruits etc there why cudnt he have tried that

also diya was there to give warmth

the min he left her i knew trouble

i think cvs want to show avdesh totally powerless before he gains his power back  with new companions and brings just end to the atrocities or evil in the society

mayb thats where they r heading

N he left her at nite ...........arre itni raat ko kaha se doc milega ..........came in d morning , kaha ghum raha tha  n how come in d morning there was no pandit in d temple n no one saw Arpi there ...........kya waha log nahi aate hai???????

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

@Laxmi

I am wiht you dear. Bahut ho gaya emotinal bonding, get back to the business before RV /BJ spoil the chance again.
Tanvi's face was full of acne and looked really bad in last couple of epi.

it is seen in her earlire epis also , she needs 2 do some treatment 4 it, Kaya Skin Clinic
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
not just that when avdesh came back the door to mandir was open where as he had locked it previous nite.

and i thought for sure arpi is gone..

well in tv shows such bloopers do happen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Originally posted by laxmi73

Originally posted by _nandini

[QUOTE=MonyP]Hey Nandu Darling  Hug     
How was your Lohri celebration dear

Mony Darling Hug

Lohri celebration was good. Had lots of fun. Danced a lot on the dhol LOLLOL

Whats going on in the show yaar. Avi is the Bahubal. Earlier it ws shown when he used to come out on roads, there used to be chaos everywhere. All know and respect him so mch. He is the God there n still no one to help him now Ouch This is the biggest blooper i suppose
 whaen the show started there was a different writer. These morons do whatever they feel like, atleast they should stick to their plot na. I can't see Avi so helpless ad weak. Accordint to the TB article,the village people respect him so much and will help him bla blah blah but i don't think any one knows Avi in that village.
Total morons!! I agree You can't show AVi so helpless & weak...And how long will Arpi be like thisin heaven's name..And Avita's favorite dialogue to each other is "HUm tumhe kuccho nahin hone denge" Arre baba ther's something call medical science!!!

Now a days CV just ruin the show impact. Avi was so powerful and respectable. Now no one there for him. seems every body against him. first that pandit and now this doctor. in early episode no one dare to talk Avi while seeing his eyes. and look this doc and people in clinic. Avi is now less than even a lay man. cant see show like this 

Edited by sara212 - 14 January 2011 at 1:17am

super_boy

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

WHo is Shanti bhushan?
He is the one who came up with GKD concept and he was the writer until few days back. Don't know what happen

i guess b4 it was both Shanti Bhushan n Kamal Pandey 4 d story but screenplay was only Kamal Pandey n now dat Shanti Bhushan is not wid GKD , Kamal Pandey is going bonkers n confused w/o him , god knows how his brains work..... i guess Shanti Bhushan thinks differnetly than kamal pandey n Amit jha is 4 dialogues. I guess Shanti bhushan is workng on a new concept so dats why he left........hope he comes back coz w/o him d show is becoming like a khichdi OuchOuch 
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

not just that when avdesh came back the door to mandir was open where as he had locked it previous nite.

and i thought for sure arpi is gone..

well in tv shows such bloopers do happen
I thought so too..That shez definitely gone...
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Heyyyy Everyone..

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

WHo is Shanti bhushan?
He is the one who came up with GKD concept and he was the writer until few days back. Don't know what happen

i guess b4 it was both Shanti Bhushan n Kamal Pandey 4 d story but screenplay was only Kamal Pandey n now dat Shanti Bhushan is not wid GKD , Kamal Pandey is going bonkers n confused w/o him , god knows how his brains work..... i guess Shanti Bhushan thinks differnetly than kamal pandey n Amit jha is 4 dialogues. I guess Shanti bhushan is workng on a new concept so dats why he left........hope he comes back coz w/o him d show is becoming like a khichdi OuchOuch 
Anyone who writes well is more than welcome but I guess they will bring it to a logical conclusion after a lot of twists...

super_boy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index