Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

13th Jan Updates, Love conquered Death (Page 17)

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by fuzzyface

@nandi Avdhesh has great hair, so I am sure he takes care of it very well.

@laxmi the hair salon will be packed coz all the ladies want Avdhesh to cut  or colour or wash their hairLOL

*fuzzy gets in line first* ROFL

Super Simple has only begun, soon the Rai men will be wearing loongis and doing ghar ka kaamLOL

Fuzzy,  the salon is already booked for some days. lots in que. Mony n Me hav already booked first.  Dont know how many hours or days wud we take. WinkLOL
Thatz so bad Nandu u forgot me!!!Shocked

No No Laxmi ... i didnt forget u at all Sweetiee. Mony n me r used to sharing. If u can share with us thn Most welcome dear Hug I thot u wud like to enjoy it alone WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

I hope the good times return for Avita soon And sorry chatter I'm in for facial first or rather second cos Mony is willing to do anything for a facial from AVi!!!!

Laxmi, me n Mony always share everything. So we can share this as well. See good nah .. 2 at a time. U all wont hav to wait mch. But jst depends on how many hours, days or weeeks wud we take to come out WinkLOL What say mony ??Wink
I would take a few weeks or months nothing less!!!WinkWink

_nandini

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
yup gentle hair care  u r  right

and i forgot his hands r too soft and well maintained

oh man there is going to be long queue for his salon already

and make sure we keep those muscle men outside so bauji or rv doesnt enter the saloon.

and yes coming back to track

this wont last long. yday was sort of one filler to show bhaiyaji power diminishing

tough times for him, see one of his goon is dead one is serious and two r in jail. rest of his gunda gang is also in jail

there is no one in haveli strong enough to take care and its back to square one for bahuji and she has to maintain the safety of it which she started years back

avdesh which wud come out now wud be stronger once his priority arpita is safe and ok. his look and thoughts wud change to arpi direction now..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyfuzzyface

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

I hope the good times return for Avita soon And sorry chatter I'm in for facial first or rather second cos Mony is willing to do anything for a facial from AVi!!!!

Laxmi, me n Mony always share everything. So we can share this as well. See good nah .. 2 at a time. U all wont hav to wait mch. But jst depends on how many hours, days or weeeks wud we take to come out WinkLOL What say mony ??Wink
ya, Nandu wants to share everything and i can't say no to her since she is my sweetheart.WinkLOL
@Bold- so agree with that. You guys have to be very very very patient. Ab aisa chance kabhi kabhi milta hai na.
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
nandu seriously u r multi timing now eh

u forgot me in ur list

no good Unhappy
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fuzzyface

@nandi Avdhesh has great hair, so I am sure he takes care of it very well.

@laxmi the hair salon will be packed coz all the ladies want Avdhesh to cut  or colour or wash their hairLOL

*fuzzy gets in line first* ROFL

Super Simple has only begun, soon the Rai men will be wearing loongis and doing ghar ka kaamLOL

Fuzzy,  the salon is already booked for some days. lots in que. Mony n Me hav already booked first.  Dont know how many hours or days wud we take. WinkLOL
Thatz so bad Nandu u forgot me!!!Shocked

No No Laxmi ... i didnt forget u at all Sweetiee. Mony n me r used to sharing. If u can share with us thn Most welcome dear Hug I thot u wud like to enjoy it alone WinkLOL
Nandu what noble thoughts..I am looking for time alone.But I don't want to ditch you guys so letz book the salon for a yearand take turns till we are all happy  and done!!!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini-Prashu-

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

ya, Nandu wants to share everything and i can't say no to her since she is my sweetheart.WinkLOL
@Bold- so agree with that. You guys have to be very very very patient. Ab aisa chance kabhi kabhi milta hai na.
Thatz why I said book 4 a year!!!!LOLLOL
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
yes laxmi
lets book him for one whole year. Good ideaWinkLOL

about the track
they brought shikha for a reason. There will be a track connecting to her lovestory and Avita. I hope her BF is positive. We have enough negativity already.

super_boy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index