Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

13th Jan Updates, Love conquered Death (Page 10)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Hi Nandu... All fine Join in And start cursing RV & Bhootni Poor Avita.. Now tttttthe spoil sport dr is also ther..But the minute  Avi bought her to the temple I realised that he is going to conserve all natural resources & call for help.Hamara goonda  tho buddhu nikla!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandini

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Hey Nandu Darling  Hug     
How was your Lohri celebration dear

Mony Darling Hug

Lohri celebration was good. Had lots of fun. Danced a lot on the dhol LOLLOL

Whats going on in the show yaar. Avi is the Bahubal. Earlier it ws shown when he used to come out on roads, there used to be chaos everywhere. All know and respect him so mch. He is the God there n still no one to help him now Ouch This is the biggest blooper i suppose

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

i told u avdesh wont do anything at all apart from hug caress and care

onething i dont understand

ok he took shelter in temple  and it was clean and neat

there were fruits etc there why cudnt he have tried that

also diya was there to give warmth

the min he left her i knew trouble

i think cvs want to show avdesh totally powerless before he gains his power back  with new companions and brings just end to the atrocities or evil in the society

mayb thats where they r heading

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14-Prashu-

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Hi Nandu... All fine Join in And start cursing RV & Bhootni Poor Avita.. Now tttttthe spoil sport dr is also ther..But the minute  Avi bought her to the temple I realised that he is going to conserve all natural resources & call for help.Hamara goonda  tho buddhu nikla!!!

Me too Laxmi. Forget abt Natural resource ... dont u think its high tym Arpi shud open her eyes now !! I know she's very weak but think of our emotions. We are dying to see some cozy scenes. Its almost ages now we've seen them being romantic WinkLOL

super_boy-Prashu-

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
hey Laxmi
its not just our gunda's fault yaar. Even Arpi, she suddenly  stopped shivering. LOL As far as natural energy is oncern, poor guys was walking in jungle with dear wife in his arms yaar. its not a joke yaar.Embarrassed LOL 
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Agree Mony,

All his resources got exhausted carrying her all the way in his arms only WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by laxmi73

Me too Laxmi. Forget abt Natural resource ... dont u think its high tym Arpi shud open her eyes now !! I know she's very weak but think of our emotions. We are dying to see some cozy scenes. Its almost ages now we've seen them being romantic WinkLOL
Even I feel Arpi shuld open her eyes..Tanvi will have a problem seeing light in a few days time!!! Some one should tell AVi there's something beyond emotional bonding too..Emotion bahut ho chuka yaar,now get down to businessLOLLOLAnd the amount of caressing going on yesterday would defintely assure that Tanvi will lose some puppyfat off her face!!! Ashish also seems to be face sculpter,hidden talents I guess !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandini-Prashu-

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by MonyP

Hey Nandu Darling  Hug     
How was your Lohri celebration dear

Mony Darling Hug

Lohri celebration was good. Had lots of fun. Danced a lot on the dhol LOLLOL

Whats going on in the show yaar. Avi is the Bahubal. Earlier it ws shown when he used to come out on roads, there used to be chaos everywhere. All know and respect him so mch. He is the God there n still no one to help him now Ouch This is the biggest blooper i suppose
 whaen the show started there was a different writer. These morons do whatever they feel like, atleast they should stick to their plot na. I can't see Avi so helpless ad weak. Accordint to the TB article,the village people respect him so much and will help him bla blah blah but i don't think any one knows Avi in that village.

super_boytalkie14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index