13th Jan Updates, Love conquered Death - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
he reminds me of my dentist

he is always so gentle when it comes to my teeth that i hv to grab his arm everytime he pokes those instruments in my mouth  🤣

(sounded more like double meaning here)
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hey dreamy didnt show up yday.. hope her little one is fine..

it seems i m like apart from u all with regards to episodes shown now

true avdesh seems powerless helpless friendless and at times brainless..  but mayb writers want him to be like that to bring out his inner strengh

the police station was all in shambles and yet no top cops

shikha is useless  and bahuji has brains  which she is using at present

u know something when search was going on in haveli twice i expected rv to open bahuji cupboard bt he went on rampage on avdesh room only it seem

or bahuji secret wud hv been out that day only

I am sure fish face would have figured out by now that she has a thing for her dewar!!
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

he reminds me of my dentist

he is always so gentle when it comes to my teeth that i hv to grab his arm everytime he pokes those instruments in my mouth  🤣

(sounded more like double meaning here)
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kya baat kar rahi hai aap!!! Aur bataiyaye😳
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thats why he said khisiyani billi khamba noche

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Somehow I feel that this culmination shld have occurred much later in the serial. I still don't see why Cvs have written such a plot though.🤔

I think enough is enough CVs need to wrap this track up and ppl who are assumed dead (as in Saravana n Amjad) better come back alive. I don't care even if they have to borrow something from Ekta's closet, just reunite the Merry Men with Robinhood and Maid Marion.😳

I am getting very annoyed with GKD these days what's the point of Avi being a Gunahon ka Devta if everyone is backstabbing him and Fish Cake has so much of power.

Not happy!

Hey Fuzzy 😃

Welcome!! We were talking of the facial massage Avi was doing on Arpi yest.😆 Am sure u'l hav to say smthng on this😉😆 

Well agree tht too mch of emotional trauma on us by the cvs. I too am surprised why are they showing the Bahubali who is the god of tht place, so weak n helpless. But guess its sort of his testing time as he's been shown ruling for so many days. So a bit of his bad days and he wud be shown rebulding himself again and emerge even more stronger n powerful to pay back.

What do u have to say abt our brave girl Simple 😆 Rai men r going to have a roller ride now 😆
fuzzyface thumbnail
@nandi Avdhesh has great hair, so I am sure he takes care of it very well.

@laxmi the hair salon will be packed coz all the ladies want Avdhesh to cut  or colour or wash their hair😆

*fuzzy gets in line first* 🤣

Super Simple has only begun, soon the Rai men will be wearing loongis and doing ghar ka kaam😆
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Hey Fuzzy 😃

Welcome!! We were talking of the facial massage Avi was doing on Arpi yest.😆 Am sure u'l hav to say smthng on this😉😆 

Well agree tht too mch of emotional trauma on us by the cvs. I too am surprised why are they showing the Bahubali who is the god of tht place, so weak n helpless. But guess its sort of his testing time as he's been shown ruling for so many days. So a bit of his bad days and he wud be shown rebulding himself again and emerge even more stronger n powerful to pay back.

What do u have to say abt our brave girl Simple 😆 Rai men r going to have a roller ride now 😆

I guess tough times for Bahubali & he'll comeout stronger!!
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The writer must be expecting us to believe that its a gunda's love story so he supposed to be on the run😔 
they might have got good TRPs for jungle adventure 1 so they gave us part 2, expecting ven higher TRP..i guess
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

@nandi Avdhesh has great hair, so I am sure he takes care of it very well.

@laxmi the hair salon will be packed coz all the ladies want Avdhesh to cut  or colour or wash their hair😆

*fuzzy gets in line first* 🤣

Super Simple has only begun, soon the Rai men will be wearing loongis and doing ghar ka kaam😆

Hi fuzzy not for hair cre this is amore facial massages..And sorry fuzzy we are in line before you!!!!
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MonyP

The writer must be expecting us to believe that its a gunda's love story so he supposed to be on the run😔 

they might have got good TRPs for jungle adventure 1 so they gave us part 2, expecting ven higher TRP..i guess

But the first round was OK this one nothing is happening just facial massages!!! If they take it further we'll take care of the TRPs!!😉