Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

ya i think shikha was talking to her bf  and the way she looked its sure and she is confused

me think her role isnt much i mean the way it was hyped she seems useless here as of now

bt simple wow love this girl

she has literally made papa rai wet his pants. no she didnt do that bt he is scared and jagat and chirag r so funny.. 

yes CB! everone here was waiting Shikah for some positive strength to AviTa. but what is this, Shikah is till then useless. Gang is badly separated and cant able to help AviTa. CV ruin the show badly. what happen to creatives.
icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wat if Avi's khabari in PS informs bhootni abt their whereabout n she gets them b4 or smth n hides them in her maika house in d jungle or he directly calls Avi n tells him abt RV coming there............i guess in any case he will escape cos d SBS sequence seems he was not caught  n how come no one knows him..........how is it possible if he is BAHUBALI 4 ppl n helps them.............no one is helping them also wat kind of followers he has...........hope CV's hv smth good in their mind otherwise d TRP's will b down d drain 😡
Alisha_A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update 👏 thanx
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nandini, thanks for the update. This week was so busy for me that I can't comment as often. But I appreciate your update. Avi looked like he was unsure what to do with his unconscious wife but then he started thinking logically and went for medical assistance. Anyways, I just loved the way Avi threatened the doc. I love everything about bhayyaiji so I didn't get offended by his act. At least he redeemed himself and apologized for his behavior. Avdesh is very caring to his Arpi and I hope we get to see more affectionate scenes. I think we all knew that the doc will back stab but Avita will escape again and flee to the village. I was wondering, doesn't  Arpi have to change her saree because people will notice the jail uniform. Peleewan and Kanoo's scene was very upsetting, the guys are going through so much torture for their bhai. Hopefully, BJ will get them out but I think she wants to be safe first. Shows again how selfish she is to think of herself rather than the self sacrificing goons. BTW I loved Simple, she is like an angel/ devil for the Rai family. Angel for Mamma Rai and Devil for the Rai trio. It serves them right for being sexist. She is going to defend Mamma Rai all the way and teach her more confidence. Now Papa Rai has to fear both son and daughter in laws!!!!!!!!!!
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I love he way Avi took care of her,but in heavens name it's abt time Arpi opened her eyes..I thinks Cvs should cut all the crap & stick to the basic story premise..When there is so much to deal with we have the wicked cop forever chasing Avi.doesn't that inefficient fool have any seniors questioning him in heaven's name??

-sia- thumbnail
thanks a lot for update :) :)
what kind of a man is RV...salt on freshwounds!! god!! someone has to knock some humanitarian sense into him!! i have a doubt how come RV who's jus now come to Lallanpur has so many aides n informers whereas the sher n bahiyyaji of Lallanpur does not have a single soul to help him out??!!
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sia-

thanks a lot for update :) :)

what kind of a man is RV...salt on freshwounds!! god!! someone has to knock some humanitarian sense into him!! i have a doubt how come RV who's jus now come to Lallanpur has so many aides n informers whereas the sher n bahiyyaji of Lallanpur does not have a single soul to help him out??!!

@Bold - Exactly sia, its not just that. Bhiyaji /Avi supposed to be a robinhood na. He is a gunda with golden heart and must have helped many people through out these years. Still not a single person offered help till now. How come they don't have any relatives?

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i think yday episode had many mistakes.. for one  does avdesh have enough bullets in his gun as he was firing in all directions and he had thrown away gun too at a point

and here cvs r trying to show  avdesh friendless and rv powerful
some new game is here

its not acceptable but something better wud come out of this..

and bahuji has always been selfish
if she wantd she cud hv contacted  the top lawyer to get pehelwaan and kanoo out.. but she  didnt try now she wants some sort of stay on haveli and surrounding properties.

oh simple simply lovable. the way she told papa rai do i hv to give u example again.

hahaaa hhahaha
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AS of now the story is showing no hope for Avita except to be fugitives,if only the creatives had sense to show that the people raised voice aginst the atrocities on Arpi & the police were forced to release her & showed Avi getting back on Rv there was hope.Now Avi is a criminal on the run & RV seems to be in command ..The writer I feel is a high end sadist!!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i think a big turn around is coming soon.

atleast  arpi is on road to recovery and now  simple scenes wud be more..

in a way rai men r also sadists they way they behave with mama rai