agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Nayantara sneaks into Maan-Geet's haldi ceremony

Fans of Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Geet (Drashti Dhami) of Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One can be rest assured that the haldi ceremony in tonight's episode is going to be very exciting.

Besides some special moments between Maan and Geet, Nayantara (Karishma Randheva) will be back in their lives to create havoc. Nayantara has returned with a deadly plan to get rid of Geet before the wedding. However, it is not just Nayantara and Brij's evil plans that will be the highlight of
tonight's episode; the most exciting a part is that Maan manages to sneak into Geet's room because he is determined to be the first one to apply haldi on his bride-to-be. However, Geet mistakenly thinks that a thief has entered her room, followed by some commotion and lots of romantic moments.

We spoke to Nishi Oza, Creative Head of Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi, who says "Yes, Maan is successful in applying haldi on Geet before anyone else.You will also get to see a tiff between Arjun and Anvesha, because he has returned the ring. Now that Nayantara has returned, Geet has two threats - so you will have to watch out for what happens next".

We also caught up with Nayantara, who seems to be in the mood for revenge, as she says, "I will be back in Geet's life at the haldi ceremony, and this time, I have a fool-proof plan to get rid of her. I see her Dadi kissing her on the forehead and feel jealous that she is the centre of attention. I am the bahu of the Khurana family and not Geet. I will kill her this time".

On the other hand, Maan's sister Anvesha aka Nikunj Malik, who is unaware of the threat to Geet's life, is very excited about being part of the ceremony. Anvesha says, "It is a auspicious occasion. We totally enjoyed applying haldi on Geet, and she was playfully getting irritated. We kept smearing the paste on her face, and it was so much fun." Speaking about the problems between her and Arjun, she reveals, "Yes, there is some tension between us currently, but we will get back to
normal in tomorrow's episode. The scene where we make up is both emotional as well as romantic, but I do not want to reveal the details, as it is a surprise". Arjun adds, "I am not a part of the haldi ceremony, but I just hope that the misunderstandings between Anvesha and me are cleared soon" HEY GUYZ M NEW TO DIS FORUM N A GR8 SALUTE TO U OL GUYS N MANESET ROCK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Thanks!

welcum dear๐Ÿ˜›
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing dear ๐Ÿ˜Š And welcome to the forum ๐Ÿค— Our crazy land this is... ๐Ÿ˜‰
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnks 4 the article ...

Originally posted by: Kash-fanforever

Thankss

welcum sweety๐Ÿ˜†
welcum dear๐Ÿ˜‰
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for sharin..
and welcom to maaneet world
enjoy

Noor
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Thanks for sharing dear ๐Ÿ˜Š And welcome to the forum ๐Ÿค— Our crazy land this is... ๐Ÿ˜‰

so one more crazy ppl in dis crazy land๐Ÿ˜† welcum dear๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by: dewdropred

thnks 4 the article ...

welcum yr ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by: NoorFatima

thanx for sharin..