Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS -Aao lago peeli peeli haldi..MANEESHA!! (Page 9)

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Joined: 19 January 2007
Posts: 7145

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
yoo..me running to watch the epi now...
heard that they ediited maan haldi scene?? is it true or is there a chance that they continue haldi scnes tomoro n show maan's haldi scene tomoro??

preet...atlast captured all the pics yaar....got around 400 pics..will post them in an hour..check karlena..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

yeh kya ho  raha hai yaarShockedShockedShocked...y is da trps of da thread sooo HIGH???AngryOuch

ver is Nihu,Nags, Vrush n all da odrs???Confused
havnt seen da episod yet.....bt luks lyk as i had anticptd da marriag is set fr da super saturdyLOL....tabhi tho shoot out ke baad dey can gv us da frezzeeeeeeeeee n keep us waitin fr da weekend to pass....Ouch


Hey lavu.....Hum sab ko bhool gayi naCry
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Joined: 13 September 2006
Posts: 6456

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks


Shiv none the serial show a date with response to their time......13th January Thursday that was shown in the promo was for the actual time period that means today.....Koi bhi show Dekh lo for instance a day announced is utilized for what was actually plannedSmile
 
well i agree on dat too shivu....ven a promo is out n its says dis wil happen on dis date....sumthin lyk a maha episod or sumthin dis definlty does happen....yaha tho kal ki episod mei hi it was clear dat dey r pushin da shaadi to fri/sat fr da suspense effectConfused......if so dey shd hav mentiond 14-15 th y 13th??Ouch
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Viju come baq soon
but ye  eggs aur sade tomatoes and chappals kyun re ?


Oye ithni clearly toh likha hai ki yeh NT ke liye hai LOL
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 13175

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

koi baat karna hi nahin chahta aaj i am going bye main chali jao tab araam se baatein karna sab
Gdnite
miss me  as i know no one will


Peerto.........mat jao.....plz!!??
Cry
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 13175

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by rickks


Shiv none the serial show a date with response to their time......13th January Thursday that was shown in the promo was for the actual time period that means today.....Koi bhi show Dekh lo for instance a day announced is utilized for what was actually plannedSmile
 
well i agree on dat too shivu....ven a promo is out n its says dis wil happen on dis date....sumthin lyk a maha episod or sumthin dis definlty does happen....yaha tho kal ki episod mei hi it was clear dat dey r pushin da shaadi to fri/sat fr da suspense effectConfused......if so dey shd hav mentiond 14-15 th y 13th??Ouch


Oye...everyone relax...if you read it carefully...it said STARTING on the 13th!!
Smile
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Joined: 13 September 2006
Posts: 6456

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by LavZ

yeh kya ho  raha hai yaarShockedShockedShocked...y is da trps of da thread sooo HIGH???AngryOuch

ver is Nihu,Nags, Vrush n all da odrs???Confused
havnt seen da episod yet.....bt luks lyk as i had anticptd da marriag is set fr da super saturdyLOL....tabhi tho shoot out ke baad dey can gv us da frezzeeeeeeeeee n keep us waitin fr da weekend to pass....Ouch


Hey lavu.....Hum sab ko bhool gayi naCry
hey pari....main thumhe bhool sakthi hoon kay??ShockedCry hw was ur bdy dearTongue.....i saw u,shivu,preetu,muni here.......n read rev di is busy so i askd abt da odrs....Nihu is nt to b seen....looks lyk she dnt njoy da episod....I havnt seen it yet....1 mor hr fr da repeat...so i am waitin fr da let dwnLOLConfusedOuchSleepy
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 13175

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

yoo..me running to watch the epi now...
heard that they ediited maan haldi scene?? is it true or is there a chance that they continue haldi scnes tomoro n show maan's haldi scene tomoro??

preet...atlast captured all the pics yaar....got around 400 pics..will post them in an hour..check karlena..


Wow...dekho kaun aaya hain...tu bhi Revv ki tarah EID ka chaan ban gayi hai!!Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index