Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS -Aao lago peeli peeli haldi..MANEESHA!! (Page 6)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Shivi NT is a fictional character i get that but that Vamp has this effect on me...She makes me wanna pukeDead...the worst Kill herAngry

And i love that the CV's new or Old have not lost their touch in showcasing her character and KR plays it to the hilt....

I am not angry with her for using Innocence alone...But here is one woman who would never hesitate to ruin the life of any other girl/woman if she is gonna be benefitted, if her ego is gonna be satisfied....

She has said this to Geet earlier that she would not back off from ruining another girls life for her selfish needs....She does it again, she feels Arjun is gonna use Ani as his medium for revenge.....

Love Arjun .......Loved the way he said that its against his principles to use Ani against MSK.....loved the finality in her voice when he said he would never hurt Ani no matter what.....

I really wonder is NT, Arjun's sister???? Forget Principles does she not even Value other's life, feelings etc...

Uggghhhhhhhhh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mingalily_k25

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Shivuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
i am screaming kab seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Main hoonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yahan listen

Hey preeto Ji....Kaise Ho????

thank god Viju
koi to bola i though for a seconds main ek bhoot bangle main akeli hoo

but i wanted to be in Maneet land phas gayi mainLOLEmbarrassed

Mera dimaag satak gaya hai....First of NT ko lekar....i just love to hate her....and second episode had nothing to offer, the cv's should stop building drama in such a way....
viji why do u sa y that???
It was such a good episode....wat was there to offer......they showed NT and Arjun....we know Arjun is there for revenge....but he will not hurt Annie in the process...
we now know that Brij is lurkin around somewhere....plannin to hurt geet in front of all....but here NT got there....so who will get to counterattack?? Nt or Brij.......Ouch

they are doin such a good job and yet no one is appreciating it.....we know that the wedding will happen......so just sit back and enjoy.....today everything was good....romance.....Gurti did an amazing job......again as maaneet.....
both are happy at peace.......and here there are enemies on the loose.....
all weddins i have seen always have some problem.....

Manav archana...
akshara and naitik
ect ect...there are always mishaps........

but our show have better mishaps.....what will happen to geet tomorrow.....are u not at all eager to watch tomorrows??

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Koi mujhe Batao.....

Masumiyath ka Definition badal gaya kya???AngryAngry

Why the hell does NT say ki the "Khurana Parivaar ne Humari Masumiyath ka faida utaya etc tec"....

Kameeni samajhthi kya hai apmne aap koAngryAngry

MasoomROFLROFLROFLROFL
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Take your Pick....You can take stuffs from any of the following category....But remember....whatever is ur choice it must be used only on CHURAILTARAAngry

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Will have Dinner and Be BackSmile
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

yeh kya ho  raha hai yaarShockedShockedShocked...y is da trps of da thread sooo HIGH???AngryOuch

ver is Nihu,Nags, Vrush n all da odrs???Confused
havnt seen da episod yet.....bt luks lyk as i had anticptd da marriag is set fr da super saturdyLOL....tabhi tho shoot out ke baad dey can gv us da frezzeeeeeeeeee n keep us waitin fr da weekend to pass....Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Viju come baq soon
but ye  eggs aur sade tomatoes and chappals kyun re ?
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Shivi NT is a fictional character i get that but that Vamp has this effect on me...She makes me wanna pukeDead...the worst Kill herAngry

And i love that the CV's new or Old have not lost their touch in showcasing her character and KR plays it to the hilt....

I am not angry with her for using Innocence alone...But here is one woman who would never hesitate to ruin the life of any other girl/woman if she is gonna be benefitted, if her ego is gonna be satisfied....

She has said this to Geet earlier that she would not back off from ruining another girls life for her selfish needs....She does it again, she feels Arjun is gonna use Ani as his medium for revenge.....

Love Arjun .......Loved the way he said that its against his principles to use Ani against MSK.....loved the finality in her voice when he said he would never hurt Ani no matter what.....

I really wonder is NT, Arjun's sister???? Forget Principles does she not even Value other's life, feelings etc...

Uggghhhhhhhhh
I think what they are doing with NT's character is perfectly fine....i don't think they have lost their touch...

even Dev when the old CVs were there had made him say that she is pagal...

well she is......she thinks she is innocent....she feels that she has been the one that has been wronged in this.......it is her mentality....that is in her character......and
because i have studied pyschology extensively it makes sense to me to see her like this.....
she has this image that she is the one that innocent.....and this is what is drivin her insane...

even when the old Cvs were there....even then she was thought she was innocent and had done nothin wrong....

she strongly believes that she tried to help her husband........and that she did nothing wrong....and even now she is portrayin jus that...

why does everyone think that the new CV's are losing their charm.....

anywayz....chalo i will come later if i feel like to Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index