Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS -Aao lago peeli peeli haldi..MANEESHA!! (Page 27)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Preeto...its good to see these guys bond at this level.....they look like they have a BLAST on the sets all the time!!LOL

Nagu tu hai yaha pe???

Yes...I am still here...waiting for SBS video..apparently Chulgalkhore aunty said that either Maan or Geet will go to jail....!!Shocked

Yeh ho kya raha hai????Wasie Nags Humara Post rock kar raha hai right????4 pages already socha nahi tha Wink I am yet to read the responses......But i assume aapne sab pada hai....So what is the general Point of View????

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Sab phir se chale gaye mujhe chor kar??? Confused
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Yahi hoo Viju but why this track Jail kyun ? very shocked yaar
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
ab koi kuch bolega pehle is stupid jail track ki wajah se i Lost my fav jodi Ragvir now i dont want any bad for Maneet plsssssssss
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
patha nahi yaar preet.....Yeh log kya kjar rahe hai...sirf inhe patha hai....acha mujhe 10 min do main abhi aayi
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

patha nahi yaar preet.....Yeh log kya kjar rahe hai...sirf inhe patha hai....acha mujhe 10 min do main abhi aayi

okie go go dear Smile
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
nothing much to say on the epi...

i liked the haldi seq though...
here i had different expectations...but then maybe because i am a bengali...
in our custom bride and groom cant take food from sunrise till wedding is over even if early morning next day....

so...i thot maan went to the kitchen to steal food for geet...but it turned out to be even more romantic...

and that particular look which maan was giving wen putting the haldi on geet's cheek...was killing...that look shud defo be banned...it has x-rated effect on me Embarrassed

but...the scene where maan removed that same haldi...i cudnt take that...it has negative implications with NT and brij around....
i hope this gesture doesnt indicate that marriage will be hampered...
i hv a very strong feeling that maan will be injured very seriously....

and i also loved that scene where the office staff were putting haldi on maan....Adi and maneesha fighting over who will do first and romeo pointing the haldi on maan's cheek....obviously they know who...but who has the guts to take the name LOL

and i simply loved how they were all putting haldi on maan with trembling hands, all scared but yet enjoying...their sincere love and respect for maan was overwhelming...
and maneesha and pandeyji...they were too gud...i liked how maan glared at them as they touched him...
but the last smile on maan's face covered with haldi...was so peaceful and happy *faint*

and arjun...well it was predictable that he will never use annie as ladder to destroy maan...but on the other hand he still seems to believe NT...which means that he is still ON with his plans to destroy maan...
i guess he is waiting for the wedding to get over because he doesnt want to steal geet's happiness....

and the last scene was sorry to say badly written and executed Thumbs Down there was no thrill at all...NT calling geet to say that she has maan is ridiculous....and geet running that way was another idiotic thing to do...how can she trust NT....

another thing...wat were all those cameras and security guards doing...NT is roaming about freely by covering her face...that action itself is suspicious...how come noone is stopping her...

i feel so sorry for maan...he has done elaborate arrangements to protect geet....but noone is doing their job properly...maneet's life is at stake but the seriousness of it is absent on the security system....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent---honeydew-preetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Hey Aditi i like the take like always well written to good but i am very worried Who is going to jail
Maan or Geet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index