Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS -Aao lago peeli peeli haldi..MANEESHA!! (Page 19)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldenball

Here are my few takes on yesterday's episode...

1. Geet was looking very pretty... - She has looked  very beautiful in all scenes till date.. but yesterday she was looking very fresh... Her face was glowing.. Not sure if it was good makeup... or  marriage ka asaar or ....?

2. Haldi scene was good as maneet were looking very good.. but i think it failed to create marriage feeling.. some traditional songs in background would have helped..

3. NT entry into house.. Maan's security system failure..? and NT seeing Arjun now has decided to take things in her own hand.. I feel Arjun might save Geet.

4. Arjun's .. target is Maan.. but i think he will come to know NT truth soon. I think he still doesn't know about Geet's pregnancy.. once he comes to know.. he will handle NT in his own way

4. I actually don't feel anyone will be shot as shown in promos...... but if it is then it will be Maan.. They can't send Geet everytime to Hospital... .... I think after that Maan may still insist on going for marriage... so we will see some dranma there..

5. What about Brij.. what he is planning ??

-
GB

DD looked fresh i feel because she most likely got the sleep she neededLOL
even GC i have noticed looked fresher then usual....his bags were sooo heavy today.....

so it is possible that our Gurti got rest thank godTongue

I felt the haldi scene was fine....but even so i agree with u that it would have been nice to hear some nice wedding songsEmbarrassed

As for the security it makes sense....see....the security was made to look after Brij....NT was not even in the country....and someone was supposed to let Maan know that NT was back....but it seems that the Immigration did not inform Adi or Romeo of NT's return....
so now think about it....the security is not aware of NT....they are all only told to look for Brij....not NT.....cause apparently NT is out of the country...

so does that makes sense how she passed the secruity systemmm

i still give the episode good marks i liked it....it was goodTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

goldenballroseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me
me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me

Tinku don't be sad, u r my jaanu.....Sorry i haven't seen your reply....

Muniza
it is okay Tinky di.....Embarrassed
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Hey Munni, Shivz, everyone else!

Kya horaha hai yahan? So much negativity about the show losing charm..? I never want to lose hope in Geet... and I really hope Nissar doesn't start committing a lot to another show... like I really want him to commit to Geet and then only go onto another show because it's not a one-man job! Sure we see a stark difference between direction and a bit in screenplay as people have been replaced but I still only look forward to watching Geet and nothing else... I only read updates of other shows now if anything.. I don't even watch it anymore.. but Geet nu-uh I have to watch it... 

I think CVs always have something up their sleeves so I just hope to see some masaledaar stuff happening in the next few days.. which of course will... tomorrow itself will have some shocking stuff happening.. or not.. let's see who saves Geet or who ends up getting hurt! Ermm

Oye epi was bindas, specially MaanEet scene, and all haldi rituals...I have enjoyed MaanEet scene alot, and keep watching...Loved it how Maan fell on bed, and Geet pulled him back that was hilarious...In that small scene there was romance, humour, sizzle, all were there to enjoy..Uff Maan killed me when he talked about action, uff me was like abhi kuch hova ke tabhi kuch hova...
Mazza aagaya, Loved Manisha for putting haldi on Maan...

Did you see mine and Shivi post on that?

Muniza

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Shivz: My boootiful post is on page 12 LOL and haii haii I hope it'll be Cool, more than my post your comments will be HAAT! Mujhe maaloom hai ! LOL!

Munni: Yep I loved that scene, I'm rewatching them again and again right now... and goshhhh the way Maan looked today was so yummy.. first in the kitchen, then the way he looked with his close-up when talking to Geet and doing their private haldi rasam .. I was like this Blushing the entire time... and still am!

And YES !  I laughed so hard at you two's nautanki! That picture is hawwlarious! ROFL I'm still cackle-ing ... but they cut it short and I couldn't see Maanishaaa's facial expressions.. like he was doing "oooooh ahhhhh" ... wanted to see more! Angry 

ISHTUPID EDITOR SAHAB!

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Oyeeeeeee Z......i found the posht ok...iss to late to apologise...i mean iss to late to tell me the page now.....i searched all 12 pages and then i found...
 ROFL

as usualll....i loved ur take......everythin u have stated was really good....i mean u know what i have decided from now on when u write ur takes....include me in ur takes as well...cause u seem to be sayin everything that i would say....this way i won't have to write any take......ur take will also be my takeWinkDancing

u know i feel that NT has this one thing stuck in her whacko mind....and that is that she has been wronged....so her cerebral cortex has been severly damaged...which is why she cannot think well..

u know what i hate the most...when she said that she will ruin geet's life...

aray u shtupid woman......how much more will u ruin geet?? U have already spoiled her life....and cannot get any worse then what u did....so what more is there to ruin??

U have already destroyed her life........AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Z
even i am upset that they editted out the hottest scene ever.....our Manisha the stars scene.......

i was waitin for that scene....and they took it out!!!! So irritating when they edit such good scenes

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Shivz: Done Deal! Of course I will include you in my take my lovely!

So now I will say this is Z and Shiv's Dhamakedar Bak Bak! How about it ? Big smile I swear we should create a banner LOL 
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Tell me about it! But I watched SBS for that because I knew they wouldn't use a song like Maa Da Ladla in GHSP so I am satisfied with SBS! LOL!

mysterygurl1427

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index