Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldenball
Here are my few takes on yesterday's episode...
1. Geet was looking very pretty... - She has looked very beautiful in all scenes till date.. but yesterday she was looking very fresh... Her face was glowing.. Not sure if it was good makeup... or marriage ka asaar or ....?
2. Haldi scene was good as maneet were looking very good.. but i think it failed to create marriage feeling.. some traditional songs in background would have helped..
3. NT entry into house.. Maan's security system failure..? and NT seeing Arjun now has decided to take things in her own hand.. I feel Arjun might save Geet.
4. Arjun's .. target is Maan.. but i think he will come to know NT truth soon. I think he still doesn't know about Geet's pregnancy.. once he comes to know.. he will handle NT in his own way
4. I actually don't feel anyone will be shot as shown in promos...... but if it is then it will be Maan.. They can't send Geet everytime to Hospital... .... I think after that Maan may still insist on going for marriage... so we will see some dranma there..
5. What about Brij.. what he is planning ??
DD looked fresh i feel because she most likely got the sleep she needed
even GC i have noticed looked fresher then usual....his bags were sooo heavy today.....
so it is possible that our Gurti got rest thank god
I felt the haldi scene was fine....but even so i agree with u that it would have been nice to hear some nice wedding songs
As for the security it makes sense....see....the security was made to look after Brij....NT was not even in the country....and someone was supposed to let Maan know that NT was back....but it seems that the Immigration did not inform Adi or Romeo of NT's return....
so now think about it....the security is not aware of NT....they are all only told to look for Brij....not NT.....cause apparently NT is out of the country...
so does that makes sense how she passed the secruity systemmm
i still give the episode good marks i liked it....it was good