Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS -Aao lago peeli peeli haldi..MANEESHA!! (Page 15)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Except for the center piece whats different about both these Necklaces???

Want this termed as an artificial piece of Ornament....Confused

Did Maan not remove these jewels and give her something real and authentic to wear????

Dadi had mentioned for Maan honewaali Dulhan she has got some specially made Kangan etc.....

Then where are those???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88roseinbloom--Nargis--Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
rea pmed u 
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Except for the center piece whats different about both these Necklaces???

Want this termed as an artificial piece of Ornament....Confused

Did Maan not remove these jewels and give her something real and authentic to wear????

Dadi had mentioned for Maan honewaali Dulhan she has got some specially made Kangan etc.....

Then where are those???

We IDIOTS have the memory of an ELEPHANT...we don't forget a DAMN thing!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88roseinbloom

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

rea pmed u 

I GOT IT .. AND SEND U REQUEST..
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
@ Reea - Oye me was kidding, chilling myself tension nahin leyne ka ok....

@ Nihu - No worries sweetheart, will talk on FB...

Muniza
reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by reea88

@ Z - Sorry hadn't watch the episode, so cant comment...I will watch and read ur take....

Muniza

ACHA  HOA MUNNI DARLING TUMNE NAHI DEKHA, LAST PART WAS SO SHOCKING...

Haila Reea dara mut.....Meri story sun.......MSK ko goli lageygi, woh mur jaayega. Geet ko ek goli Brij maareyga, woh bhi mur jaayegi...Aur show khatam. Title hoga Geet Maan ko kha gaiee, itni manhoos thi, aur Geet Ho Gaiee Sub se parayi.....

Muniza

WOW KEYA  NAAM CHOONI HAIN, AB LAGTA HAIN STORY KI SATH TITLE NAME PERFECT HAIN..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

hey guys....

was away at my moms bday party just saw the episode ... and i feel my interest in the show is slowly waning away ...
it looks like, the best is over and we are now just latching onto good times hoping for a better future ...
NT at one time used to evoke hatred, today she seems to be someone who just gives you empty threats ..
even when Geet went running cos she was scared for Maan, i was shocked my heart didnt go out to her .. though the girl did a brilliant job ..
with the new show that four lions is coming up with, i feel the attention is now totally shifted to that ... and now GEET doesnt even look like any other show ..
i cant thrive on moments ..
i cant wait to see one or two good episodes ...
i dont want to lose the emotional connect i share with the show... so i think i should walk off now when things are just about at a balance ...
i may come now and then .. but then i am sure there are other ways we could all keep in touch ...
most of you here have my FB id, and also most of my contact details .. 
on a day when there is something wonderful to talk about we could always come here ..
i am just saddened to see how a wonderful show with so much potential has been grossly neglected and has almost reached an end road whether it is the story, or the characters ...
unless something really BIG and DRASTIC changes happen i dont see the show redeem itself ..
hoping it would, and wishing it luck always ...!! 

whats shocked me the most is the fact that a show which is supposed to be a team effort starts to dip in the absence of one force .. and thats not good !!!

if there are issues inside i hope they are sorted ..

but for now .. disconnect is what i can see ... and with the way the story has been messed around with though i love GEET as a show, i cannot feel the same about what i see ... Cry

accha nahi lag raha ... par yahi sach hai ....

love,
niha

I agree Nihu par jaane ki kya zaroorat hai....Aaise baatein kyu kar rahi ho....Tu jaanthi hai na.....Sab se zyada mein sehmath hongi tujhse ki the show has been drastically slaughtered....after all we are mind partners....These are the very same thoughts that come in my head too......But Ek hope ki kuch hoga,......thats what's keeping me binded i know what u mean exactly Nihu when u say u can't thrive on moments and when 1 or 2 days are good and then it goes bad...I get exactly what u mean....especially coz GHSP was never a show that thrived literally on moments...we had a strong story.....there was a progress in story and now its Missing/Jaded etc

Par sweets Jaana kyu haiCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

@ Reea - Oye me was kidding, chilling myself tension nahin leyne ka ok....

@ Nihu - No worries sweetheart, will talk on FB...

Muniza

HA AB JALDI SE MUJHE ACCEPT KARO.. I MEAN MERA FB ID..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index