Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS -Aao lago peeli peeli haldi..MANEESHA!! (Page 11)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Vijuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Why r u not answering my call...maaroongi mein tuje!!Angry
Angry

Oh shorrryyyyy...Me comingEmbarrassed Ghussa math karo na NagsEmbarrassed

Aaj mein AAG BABOLA ho rahi hoon............!!

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Nags it says 13th Jan....Yeh dekho

Yeh Dekho it says 13th January 9:30 PM and the BG voice also says 13th Jan raat saade Nau Baje......
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Nags it says 13th Jan....Yeh dekho

Yeh Dekho it says 13th January 9:30 PM and the BG voice also says 13th Jan raat saade Nau Baje......

There was another banner that said Starting Jan 13th....ask Munni....

Munni....right??

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Me here..........but don't feel like writing anything today. Confused I feel that there such a STARK difference between yesterday's  episode and today's episode.Ouch

Yesterday was a LOT content wise...but if was delivered FLAWLESSLY...a very COHESIVE delivery.....made me want to watch the show with the same enthusiasm again.....so of course i was so thrilled to watch the episode today.....but what a let down.

Today's episode was missing the DHASU delivery that i was looking for. Haldi scene was good....but not GREAT as I had expected it to be.  I don't think its the actor's fault...i blame the DIRECTOR.  It his job to demand...and persuade the best out of the actors.....and that is where the lack is.

It definitely was not a a Nissar delivery.... KOI SHAQ

NT was good....but again the delivery of the content was lacking....it should have made more of an impact....and it did not.

Her threat to Geet on killing Maan.....that should have chilled my bones...but it didn't...it felt blah!!

Ok...that's form me now...no more babbling....Ouch

Nags...sharing the same sentiments.....But i felt was NT good....Mujhe zara sa jhatka laga when NT aimed at Geet (Gunshot Promo se contrasting) but as u said there was no Firework

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88--Nargis--

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

I am off to catch up wid da episod....looks lyk its nt one of dos GREAT episodsOuch......none of u r impressd........i am off fr da let dwn......LOL

Edited by LavZ - 13 January 2011 at 12:19pm

reea88--Nargis--

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lily_k25

yoo..me running to watch the epi now...
heard that they ediited maan haldi scene?? is it true or is there a chance that they continue haldi scnes tomoro n show maan's haldi scene tomoro??

preet...atlast captured all the pics yaar....got around 400 pics..will post them in an hour..check karlena..

Wow...dekho kaun aaya hain...tu bhi Revv ki tarah EID ka chaan ban gayi hai!!Big smile

thank u thanku...LOL
sole credit for EID ka chaand goes to
-my beloved panchayat people for deciding this time to decide n dig our area for new drainage pipeline...ClapClap
Clap-my beloved diggers to cut all the bsnl underground cables along with digging..and disconnecting our phone n net connection for a min of 10 days n making us start our new year with a bang..ClapClap
Clap-our college peolpe deciding to keep project seminars to check out whether we, the students remember that we r supposed to do a project in college to complete the course..ClapClap

reea88--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by muniza75

I better stop watching Geet and start watching SBS, SBB & UMT, when they show whole sequences then there is nothing to watch in show except the new effects and transitions....

</div>
<div>
ummmmm Di, what sequences are u talkin about?? W.E they showed on SBS and SBB today they showed it to us today in the episode too no??

there were no special effects today, unless if we watched two different shows??

are is my tinky di upset because they editted her manisha scene with Maan???

Pyre Tinku I am not kidding, they have showed all on SBB that how Maan came thru window and put ja
Haldi on Geet face, and NT entry, regarding Brij, so what left to watch sweetheart?

Anyways I am happy for Viji that her wish fulfilled again, so I want her to write whole track for them, cause they are out of ideas now....

Anyways pick up the phone, it's urgent....

Muniza

Kahan meri wish fullfill hua??? Meri Wish ki dhajiyaa uda dhi...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

yoo..me running to watch the epi now...
heard that they ediited maan haldi scene?? is it true or is there a chance that they continue haldi scnes tomoro n show maan's haldi scene tomoro??

preet...atlast captured all the pics yaar....got around 400 pics..will post them in an hour..check karlena..

Wow...dekho kaun aaya hain...tu bhi Revv ki tarah EID ka chaan ban gayi hai!!Big smile

thank u thanku...LOL
sole credit for EID ka chaand goes to
-my beloved panchayat people for deciding this time to decide n dig our area for new drainage pipeline...ClapClap
Clap-my beloved diggers to cut all the bsnl underground cables along with digging..and disconnecting our phone n net connection for a min of 10 days n making us start our new year with a bang..ClapClap
Clap-our college peolpe deciding to keep project seminars to check out whether we, the students remember that we r supposed to do a project in college to complete the course..ClapClap

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index