Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
nothing much to say on the epi...

i liked the haldi seq though...
here i had different expectations...but then maybe because i am a bengali...
in our custom bride and groom cant take food from sunrise till wedding is over even if early morning next day....

so...i thot maan went to the kitchen to steal food for geet...but it turned out to be even more romantic...

and that particular look which maan was giving wen putting the haldi on geet's cheek...was killing...that look shud defo be banned...it has x-rated effect on me 😳

but...the scene where maan removed that same haldi...i cudnt take that...it has negative implications with NT and brij around....
i hope this gesture doesnt indicate that marriage will be hampered...
i hv a very strong feeling that maan will be injured very seriously....

and i also loved that scene where the office staff were putting haldi on maan....Adi and maneesha fighting over who will do first and romeo pointing the haldi on maan's cheek....obviously they know who...but who has the guts to take the name πŸ˜†

and i simply loved how they were all putting haldi on maan with trembling hands, all scared but yet enjoying...their sincere love and respect for maan was overwhelming...
and maneesha and pandeyji...they were too gud...i liked how maan glared at them as they touched him...
but the last smile on maan's face covered with haldi...was so peaceful and happy *faint*

and arjun...well it was predictable that he will never use annie as ladder to destroy maan...but on the other hand he still seems to believe NT...which means that he is still ON with his plans to destroy maan...
i guess he is waiting for the wedding to get over because he doesnt want to steal geet's happiness....

and the last scene was sorry to say badly written and executed πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ there was no thrill at all...NT calling geet to say that she has maan is ridiculous....and geet running that way was another idiotic thing to do...how can she trust NT....

another thing...wat were all those cameras and security guards doing...NT is roaming about freely by covering her face...that action itself is suspicious...how come noone is stopping her...

i feel so sorry for maan...he has done elaborate arrangements to protect geet....but noone is doing their job properly...maneet's life is at stake but the seriousness of it is absent on the security system....

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Aditi i like the take like always well written to good but i am very worried Who is going to jail
Maan or Geet

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Hey Aditi i like the take like always well written to good but i am very worried Who is going to jail

Maan or Geet

Preeto...don't put too much weight into what this Chugalkhore Anuty says...she has been wrong before!!  I think its just a ploy to create tension!!πŸ˜•
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Preeto...don't put too much weight into what this Chugalkhore Anuty says...she has been wrong before!!  I think its just a ploy to create tension!!πŸ˜•

hmm...let me guess...NT and brij r going to jail...maneet will make sure of that 😊
preetgurti thumbnail

Awww Nags you are still on call poor you 😭
thoda rest karle yaar
but yaar her news about other tracks were right but maybe creatives are thinking about the track and if they got okie responce they will continue with that
preetgurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

hmm...let me guess...NT and brij r going to jail...maneet will make sure of that 😊

Good one aditi πŸ˜†
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Awww Nags you are still on call poor you 😭
thoda rest karle yaar
but yaar her news about other tracks were right but maybe creatives are thinking about the track and if they got okie responce they will continue with that

Yes...me still on this conference call...worked straight thru the night....Haven't slept for a minute😭  I have a full day ahead of me too!!

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Helloo Shelloo Idiotssssss // πŸ€—

Well, unlike the majority, I loved today's episode! Actually when do I ever have a problem (unless it's to do with AA batteries?) LOL but anyways yea there were minor flaws but I looked over them..I think the only reason they didn't make it so densely packed is because we all are aware it's gone 6 days a week and now that they've laid out the tracks .. they can take it a bit slower to completely take their time to show us what's in store and not hurry hurrily get it over with! So don't worry na! πŸ˜ƒ

Haldi Chor: LOL! MSK is walking around the place like some little mischievous thief πŸ˜† .. Sees all the girls talking shalking and scurries on towards the kitchen. I found this sequence cute and adorable. When it comes to Geet...this man is ready to do all kinds of things he would never think of doing. And since Geet is always on his mind, he has became just like her.. giving excuses for what he doesn't want to be caught doing. LOL tum shaadi ke din coffee piyo ge? Vaaa re. But I liked it.. it made me laugh!

Maan Aaj Pita: Ok this was me during the whole scene: 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yea...Maaneet made me cackle today! Good lord she hit him so hard, and after watching SBS I think she actually hit him.. he kept rubbing his head.. poor guy! 🀣 But Maan Singh Khurana.. this is Geetayyy... she will suspect everything and anything if she has to! Come through her window and she will think it's a thief for sure! Lmaoo you know what's so funny.. I've been tarasofy-ing for a Maan-coming-through-the-window scene .. and had dreamt that it would be a lovey dovey entry but na! I'm finding this muuuuch better! Lmao! Never would I have thought that Geet would hit him with a vase so hard! But the expressions were too funny. "Geet barf lao!" πŸ˜† 

So let's see this is the second time Geet has hit his head with something hard. Maan .. bachke rehna .. you might soon garner memory loss if she ends up hitting your head once more 🀣!

Ok.. I laughed even harder at how he went first to lay on the bed! Bahaa! What was that? Aaram karne fauran leth gaya buddhu! Lmaooo and this girl! Uffff she's too much... yeh nahi ke usse lethne de... no ! She ultimately yanks him back up as if nothing happened! But awww the ice scene and his hayyeeee smileee *😍* Too cute!

Rajnikant Ka Cousin: Awwww they were both laughing 😳 I don't know what you all thought, but that one shot of them looking down and smiling/laughing right after that dialogue was soooooo cute! And omgg Maan looked yummyyyy in that suit and his face was khil raha! Didn't you all think so too? 😍 Ok... Geet is mashhoor for yanking him all over the place... I hope she doesn't dislocate his arms! Sahi ke raha tha woh! She is Zaalim ... well Maan she learns from the best na! πŸ˜† Shaadi se pehle hi marne lagi! But omggg I can't imagine the exercise GC had by getting yanked IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT of that window.. lol I felt sorry for him! And after the 4th time I'm like ok he's gone but nay! He returns knowing it's not Daadima. What does he have Daadi sensors? But I loved how Geet's like "Don't you even dare remove my haldi" 😈

Haldi He Lagne Waali: Lmaooooo I know some of you were looking forward to a full-on haldi ceremony with gaana shaana but I was ok with it. I think their shaadi is what I'm looking most forward to and I have quite a feeling that it won't be happening considering Maan is supposed to take his 12-day vow. So, they are just building up to the suspense and drama and not wasting their entire episode on ceremonies so that we get to see tracks moving forward. But the highlight of the haldi rasam was Maniiiiiiiishaaaaaaa with his "ooooohh aaaaahh" faces.

I was positively rollingggggggggggggggggg with laughter !

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

That was too much. And Adi coming so close to his face to check out the haldi Geet put there.. and hahaaa everyone getting scared to even touch his face. Romeo and Pandey-ji were too good at that! 🀣 It was too funny!

Parde Ke Peeche Kya Hai: Naintareeee no matter how much you try to convince yourself that you are Khurana Khandan's bahu...it won't work. Geet is and will become the bahu, and can you please tell me how she snatched that HAQ away from you? Woman! Wake Up! You snatched it away from yourself! It's not even funny how much you're lying to yourself that you fail to see that the root cause of all your problems is you! Sure your hubby left your side to go have a fling with two women but that doesn't excuse you from the fact that you indeed are the one who drove him to it.. and ruined your entire life and your married life. So don't fake aanso baha to Arjun about you having to sehen all the mishaps in your life because of the Khurana's or in this case -- according to you -- Maan. 

Is it just me or do we all fail to see how Naintara's barbaad-ed life is all Maan's fault? I just don't get why they want to take badla on him! Is she getting badla for everything he's done to her as a result of hurting Geet. Well then she really shouldn't be blaming him. Geet is his life so of course he'd take all measures possible to ruin the person who tries to hurt Geet. 

Oh heck! Who am I trying to talk to? Naintara is too blind in her own greed that she is willing to become Ghajni at all points of life and forget that she ever did anything to Geet or Maan or anyone.

Mera Naam Naintara Rathod Hai: Ok yesterday I said there's not many similarities between Nainatareeyy and Maan. I lied. They both love talking about themselves in third person! πŸ˜† I swear I'd feel so uncomfortable addressing myself like that but these people do it without a second thought! I don't even want to think of the prospect of counting exactly how many times Maan has addressed himself as third person in this show... the mere thought just scares me! Poora saal lag jaye ga ginte ginte! 😳 πŸ˜†

Precap: OMG. Of course .. I knew it. Promos are always only telling half the truth. Sure Brij Oye (by the way I missed him today) is out to get Geet, but is he planning on using his Talwar for that? LOL. Because looks like NT has the gun in this situation. By the way, how dare she scare Geet out of her wits like that! Threatening her about the prospect of losing her life.. Maan? I felt like crying at the way Geet was yelling for Maan as if she was yelling for dear life. 😭 

Naintara Rathod: If anything happens to Geet, or my Maan .. teri kher nahin! Haan! Gosh, I am scared to death now! What will happen.. I'm at a cliffhanger.

Alrighty, I'm off to get ready for school .. will be back later in the night ... so comment on my bak bak. I shall meet you Idiotss later for some more talk shalk.

Love,

Z

<3

all the haldi seqs between maneet and between maan and office staff were too gud...i liked the way they were executed...so no complaints on that....
geet hitting maan did remind me of their first night in outhouse....god...they hv come a long way but some things do not change, rite?
even i looooved maan's teasing smile wen geet was putting ice...

btw...y did geet say that there is no haldi in outhouse....i admit wen maan alone used to stay he ate only italian or continental...but geet obviously has indian dishes...then how come no haldi...

btw...did i say that i loved ur take...i was 🀣 more on ur take than the epi...
i loved the epi except the last seq...
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Nargis : I hope you are right.   Maan going to jail bcoz of NT doesn't blend well with his character portrayal.  What are the CV trying to tell us?  Women are the cause of all trouble in a man's life?  As I see it, when Maan was single , people & especially NT feared him - what has changed so much? Is it bcoz he is in love? The Geet team has lost their marbles if this news is true. 
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: savi-tan

@Nargis : I hope you are right.   Maan going to jail bcoz of NT doesn't blend well with his character portrayal.  What are the CV trying to tell us?  Women are the cause of all trouble in a man's life?  As I see it, when Maan was single , people & especially NT feared him - what has changed so much? Is it bcoz he is in love? The Geet team has lost their marbles if this news is true. 

I agree Savi...that will be a KHAPAOO track....so Ektaish...done a million times already!  I really hope they avoid it!!