3 IDIOTS -Aao lago peeli peeli haldi..MANEESHA!!

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Aditi's take:

--Nargis-- thumbnail

Me here..........but don't feel like writing anything today. πŸ˜• I feel that there such a STARK difference between yesterday's  episode and today's episode.

Yesterday was a LOT content wise...but if was delivered FLAWLESSLY...a very COHESIVE delivery.....made me want to watch the show with the same enthusiasm again.....so of course i was so thrilled to watch the episode today.....but what a let down.

Today's episode was missing the DHASU delivery that i was looking for.   Haldi scene was good....but not GREAT as I had expected it to be.  I don't think its the actor's fault...i blame the DIRECTOR.  It his job to demand...and persuade the best out of the actors.....and that is where the lack is.

It definitely was not a a Nissar delivery....

NT was good....but again the delivery of the content was lacking....it should have made more of an impact....and it did not.

Her threat to Geet on killing Maan.....that should have chilled my bones...but it didn't...it felt blah!!

Ok...that's form me now...no more babbling....
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

😊

Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Busy at the office...will try to come...but no promises!!πŸ˜›

Thank you Nags.. Ur a darling.. BTW my idiotz phamily, me off on a holiday for a week.. No internet.. GPRS.. nada.. Attending cousin's wedding.. Will miss u all!!

Sorry for rushing off.. But loads of work to complete.. my illness and this holiday has taken a toll on my work life 😭😭😭

But looks to be twister twister epis coming up!!!

Enjoy and take no tensions... give them to others πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by --Revv-- - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hum ithna dhyan kyu dethe hai for a SHOW???...Kyuki GHSP made that place in our heart...It carved a niche for itself...to such a extent ki hum daily baat karthe hai show ke baare mein....Humara khana hazam nahi hotha jab tak we dont talk about GHSP thats the connection we share with the show....

Dont we deserve a better story /screenplay/execution/direction etc for being such loyal viewers.....

They did a flawless job earlier cant say the same about it now....GHSP is one show on starone which always had a story neither of the other shows had it....maybe its because GHSP has been a social cause interspersed with love story....But now we dont have a story at all....

I agree with Brij and NT on the lose its intriguing but where are the fireworks????

Right now i too think that show is not going to get any better it will die out as DMG....And especially with speculations of Nissar Parvez going to direct the new 4 Lions Show, i am sorry to say but the fact is Maan Singh just cannot deliver it the same way....Initially there was a Gripping story and screenplay, with a fabulous Direction....Even if there are flaws in direction, thing could be managed if there is a proper story and screenplay....But what would one do if there is no proper story (even if they claim there is one, i dont see it right now...Nothing zero,shunya.....) Ek hint bhi nahi mil raha ki haan yeh story hai, the next few months are gonna be conc on this plot !!! It was direction that has brought them this far moments captured and delivered flawlessly but no more....

Yet just a hope ki there will be a change and we will be pulled into the whirlpool of events leaving us in awe makes me wanna see this show...to give it another chance

Kya Is Raat ki Subah hogi😭😭😭

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I better stop watching Geet and start watching SBS, SBB & UMT, when they show whole sequences then there is nothing to watch in show except the new effects and transitions....

Haila Manisha ne lagayi Maan ko Haldi....Loved MSK & Geet Scene, MSK becomes Naughty nowadays, bas nahin chal raha action mein aajaye....

Rest will update later....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

O Mehndi Laga Rakhna
Doli Saja Ke Rakhna
Lene Tujhe O Gori
Aayenge Tere Sajna

O Sahra Sajake Rakhna
Chehra Chhupake Rakhna
Ye Dil Ki Baat Apne
Dil Mein Dabake RakhnaπŸ˜‰
preetgurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Revv--

Busy at the office...will try to come...but no promises!!πŸ˜›

Thank you Nags.. Ur a darling.. BTW my idiotz phamily, me off on a holiday for a week.. No internet.. GPRS.. nada.. Attending cousin's wedding.. Will miss u all!!

Sorry for rushing off.. But loads of work to complete.. my illness and this holiday has taken a toll on my work life 😭😭😭

But looks to be twister twister epis coming up!!!

Enjoy and take no tensions... give them to others πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Awwww Bhoot go and enjoy the wedding yaar have fun
we will Miss you yaar
yaa twister twister thaaaaaaaa😊
preetgurti thumbnail
Sorry for breaking rules
But koi hai yahan idiotssssss