Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
infact I am lliking it as of now, how slowly they are progressing towards slowly getting comfortable. They should progresseively move towards being comfortable, not just like arre ilu bola and they are super comf with each other, it should be gradual. I hope they show it like that.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poshah

infact I am lliking it as of now, how slowly they are progressing towards slowly getting comfortable. They should progresseively move towards being comfortable, not just like arre ilu bola and they are super comf with each other, it should be gradual. I hope they show it like that.

yes very true...dheere dheere...itni jaldi kiya. Although I bet you we'll see that scene at the end of tomorrow's episode so we'll have to wait till Monday to see if he doesn manage to say those words. As a matter of fact Suhana needs to say I love you to Ishaan. Yes she's told the family but she hasn't yet directly told him "I love you Ishaan" and of course Ishaan can say "I love you back"...aawww😳
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I third your thought poshah after Sheemu!!  do chaar haftay lag bhi jaiy toh chalay gaa, as really dont want Suhana to change , and Ishaan would not change at all , thats for sure, once BHOLU toh HAMISHA BHOLU!!!