Kkusum
Kkusum

Kusum update Feb 15 2005 by mala

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Kkusum dated 15th feb 2005

At kapoor house all are tensed as theya re listening to Tv news says there was a news that Kapoor product has been tasted has got a report contains poison but it is just rumor & baseless don't believe such news , kkusum nitin sarla all are shocked. Trishul enters as he says he did all this. He was traveling that way then he saw one fellow on road who says that truck contained the stock which is poisonous. Trishul stops one car asks them to take him to hospital. And trishul goes fast and stops the truck takes the driver to mr mathur who is drinkinga t home, trishul threatens him to change the product immediately, so good medicines went instead of poisonous one, nitin says u have helped us many times. Kkusum says trishul thanks, he says please call me trishul, says sorry I just barged in kkusum asks him to join them in party. He says he got one meeting and goes. As trisul goes kkusum sees abhay watching all this. As abhay goes kkusum goes near his car tells abhay please come back. Abhay says I know I have always been a failure as a son, as a husband, now as a father too. Kksum says why don't u come back as abhay says when times comes I will come back. Kk says are u in love with trishul? Abhay says no there is seething else I will tell u when times and comes and goes. Kk is sad. Tashu listens to Tv and tghrows around things on tv and breaks glasses & drink bottles. Abhay comes in claps says now u know how it is when u trouble people, tashu says I will trouble kkusum all my lfei, abhay shouts at her and goes. Trishul comes in tashu slaps him and says why did u do this. Trishul says mom I am your son u always said I should do good things help people and I am doing that and I cant see u troubling kk aunty and goes tashu looks I anger. Kkusum is giving aarti too all as Abhay comes home as nitin says sarla to ask abhay to get out. Abhay says I have not come to stay here I want to talk to kkusum alone, as all go abhay tells kkusum I want to tell something but I don't know hot to say? Kksum tells please abhay tell me. Abhay says kksum me and tashu kk says what? Abhay says there is one son from me and tashu. Kk is shocked and goes up as abhay watches her going. Sarla goes to kk's room asks why she is crying kkusum tells mom abhay has got a son from tashu. Sarla says I cant be u have got wrong, kk tells abhay came to tell me this. Sarla consoles kkusum. Tashu is telling kkusum I had to go thro lot in life cause of kkusum I want to destroy her kali u be with me, kali says I want destroy both kk & kumud, garv listens warns her u dare not to anything against kkk aunty & kumud I will not spare u, kali says I will be abd as u still love kumdu cant change yourself and goes. Garv thinks I should tell kumud. End

mala

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 10:13am | IP Logged
thanksssssss
Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 10:22am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...Smile
flora Senior Member