Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den Rajnikant ur Izzat&Mehboob r in khatra (Page 99)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
i was watching the haldi scene again......those eyes....uffffff..BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFan

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

Originally posted by 49erFan

Confession to make, he wore loose clothes!  Im so glad, IM sure he was able to breathe and let other things breathe too!   Phewwwwwwww!

Shocked Shocked ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL......Geets you are hilarious......ROFL

Sorry for double quotes.......

I just noticed this highlighted line ShockedROFL

49erFan

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
hi devils Evil Smile

who is here?

@Parm: Oh Paaaaaaaaaaaarm, where arth thou??? Evil Smile muahahahahahahahahahaha

@Maansa ... you here?

@all.
...ROFL I have never seen so many bengali's in den ... well, didn't know so many of my devils were bengali ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL shock of my life since last night. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFanSigma

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
My short take on page 2

ats off to mom and daughter for such a wonderful writeup on dance!!! Loved evey word and I have to agree Kurbaan hua is a priceless gem, nothing is better then this on indian telly and I mean nothing! 

Clap

Short take on a wonderful episode, loved the flow, consistency and suspense!

Dadi confessing to Anne, how happy she is for Maan, Anne thinking about Arjun, poor gal has her heart set on him!  Yes, Nikuj cant act, but Im liking Anne the character!

MSK and chorying haldi, wow that was priceless, Im kinda surprised he knows what's haldi, he such a western food eater na, so that was awesome!  Did the kitchen KM change, this one looks more like a mansion's kitchen...loved it!  Fit MSK to the tee!

MSK sneaking in Geet's room, what a priceless scene that was, it reminded of the scene when Geet first came to the outhouse and he went upstairs and that's how Geet snuck in the room!  He got beat up then and he got beat up now!  Kudi is very fast, she grabbed vase and bang!  Hopefully GC's head is ok, he did say he got hurt for real! Loved the nok jhok between the two, again this is what gave this serial the popularity.  Haldi scene that's priceless, MSK wants to be the first to apply haldi to his bride and she did the same to him, but I loved her warning to MSK, don't u take it off!!!  Loved Geet's dhamki to MSK, next time it will be action!  Kaisa action, we waiting for some rumble too!  SR jaldi aah jao nah!

Maan and Manisha scene priceless, loved what we saw on SBB, Im sure due to time constraint things were edited!

Arjun and NT scene.  Totally loved Arjun here, he won't ruin Anvesha's life making his sister happy!  At least one Rathod has some sense!  Again, he did say he will get even with MSK, but really when he finds out the truth, he will only side with MSK and Geet!

NT coming in the mansion, what happened to all the CCTV and security???? How is that possible!  Wow did she add up some spice or what!  Warning Geet and what not!

So just some things to ponder on!

Who will take the bullet? Dev cause he might come in time to take NT....Arjun cause he might try to save Geeth...Brij just cause he got in NT's way!  tune in to star one to find out!

Sorry Im rushed, this is all I can do today

Oh, before I forget..loved loose clothes on MSK, awesome change!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mandusumz3DillikudiSigmamd410

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Never turn your back on me NES/NEB

ps how sweet you are looking for me, I wonder if Maansa knows how much you love me Evil Smile

sumz3Dillikudi

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

@ Geets great take

I liked Maan's clothes to but I never thought about his ability to breathe as i couldn't get past the asethics to look any deeper EmbarrassedWink

he was looking very HAWT today esp during the whole action/haldi sequence

He was like a lil kid being caught eating sweets in the kitchen, hiding the haldi behind his back LOL

I take it there was a SBS or something today then as you said he got hurt LOL At least he knows she can take care of herself sometimes now LOL I loved how he snuck in the windows to get past the guards, look he had all angles covered in his mission haldify Geet LOL

Bedroom eyes and expressions were out in full force during the action scene, he totally toying with Geet pretending he didn't have any haldi, i loved it altho i wish his actions were more than just words Wink LOL

then the tender applying and removal Embarrassed 

Geet telling him not to dare rubbing her application off that's like the sherni she is LOL Thumbs Up

so there was more to this maanisha scene i will have to catch this YT then as i love maanisha LOL I was glad he got to travel up maan's kurta bottoms tho, I was wishing that would happen yday when i saw him touch Maan's feet, he even got to touch his face, if only he know about his secret soft spot in his stubble maybe we would see some action then WinkLOL

I don't know how NT got past all the guards LOL and I don't know how Geet got passed them either shouldn't they be following her scoping out the area for potential attacks

Dillikudi49erFan

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Smile
rainarania Newbie
rainarania
rainarania

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Ok so here goes... the first dance sequence KURBAAN hua was perfect....

execution, lights, performance, background, expressions, costumes, especially ANGLES...
the camera caught all the moves, facial expressions, panned in and out at the right moments to capture the essence of the song, the moves...PERFECT

BEHKE BEHKE the rain song...oooh while there was no dancin the motion of the rain, and GC's movements as he slides out of the car, in front of the car and moves toward DD...
her playing and blowing there isa STORY here too as she pauses, and turn to him in pain...
the fluidity of how she moves into his arms, his hesitation and then the giving in to holding her... again PERFECT angles!!!!!!!

Then comes KEHNA HAI KYA ohhh boy whoever editid ad cptured these first three songs were SPECTACULAR!
The camera, angles, vision that went into this sequence a great. Their body positions, near and far angles capturing their full face was GREAT. As Maan plls Geet and then silently puts on the earrings...great angles...full force of their acting impacts the audience...

Then we have BEHKE forceful...still good handle of camera angles...could se Geet's expresiions and Maans movements.

NOW THEY START MESSING UP... song from OM SHAnTI OM arre why did the have to put orange balls moving in front of the screen.
This was so special because in this dance MAAN and GEET have acknowledged their love...it is a slow dance and we wanted to drown in  their expressions of love  but we wanted to WIPE THE SCEEN kiyu ke orange smudges were dancing across our eyes

MAHI MAHI...uff what a song, what emotions and GC and DD emote their pain sooooo well.
Their dance moves matches their pain, expressed their fear, radiated Maan's appeal that he was there to absorb all her pain, share all her distress...ON SBS/SBB
Arre on Geet serial when GC spins DD around 3 times you can't even see his face. ll you see is her hair hitting him in the face. Angles were soooo bad.
Aur serial should show longer lengthier sequence.

BUTbad effects were Mahi VE We did no need all that special effects on the show.The audience were breathlessly waiiiiiiting to see MORE than SBB/SBS, but no they added stupid effects in the beginning and took away from the whole fun. And they should have prolonged sangeet, made an antakshri segment to reward the audience with a brilliant sangeet, somehing t speak abt forever. No NE ad Arjun interruptions, justs celebrations and happiness.  Loved when Maan puts his arms around all three women.

And SHeila ki Jawani...oh how we all waited for this bachelor party... bu t special effects in the beginning were sooo bad.
Y...Y did they do that make the screen small, big, small arre we all got a headache...Leave all that for vm's because they can't show exact program...but the editors angles are sooo bad. Camera ki positions, lights, colors all tok away from the unqunessof this party.
AND PLEASE CV"S instead of chopping of and editing scenes extend them, because SHAADI is grand scale me  happens only once.......... 

Edited by rainarania - 13 January 2011 at 6:19pm

49erFan

Go to top