Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den Rajnikant ur Izzat&Mehboob r in khatra (Page 97)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

I m done with my take on PG2Tongue...

Pasting it for onlnie devilsEmbarrassed

I liked today's episode...it was a good set-up for tomorrow's marriage drama with both NT and Brij ready with their respective missionThumbs Up...

Before I start my analysis,let me confess that MSK looked absolutely dashing in White kurta-pyjamaDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming;The first scene was very cute the way MSK runs to the kitchen quietly to take haldi for his GithEmbarrassed;In fact the whole thought of the guy putting the haldi first on his girl is the first time I hv seen in any show and so for me this scene worked big timeThumbs Up;Also loved the humour element in the whole scene the way he takes the haldi from the kitchen making sure Dadi doesn't notice it and then entering Geet's room from the window and ending up getting hit by Geet for the second time I guessROFLROFLROFL;First time also Geet had hit him with a danda in this same outhouse at night and this time its a vase but location is same..outhouseROFLROFLROFLROFL;So outhouse is the place where Gith does MSK's pitaai with dandas and vaseROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL;Here I thought the dialogues were specially written by GC and DD instead of BarryROFLROFLROFL;Especially dialogues like Rajnikan't aapke chacha and Bobby deol jaisa smile can come from only DD and not GeetROFLROFLROFLROFL;Also the way MSK advances towards Geet asking her "What type of action" seemed more like a clue given to the viewers by CVs and GC that mayb SR is coming soonWinkROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL;Loved those MSK's naughty bedroom eyes here while he was putting the haldi on her face, then that action scene and then again when he was wiping off the haldi from her face ..more like carassing her face passionately...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing;GC knows how to use his intense eyes flawlessly in such situationsBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing;Camera angles could hv been better in this scene but neverthless the whole scene was very good with perfect blend of humour,passion and intensityEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Now Editors once again hv made sure that they do a kachra of a good sceneAngryOuch;Maan-Manisha scene was suppose to b the highlight of today's episode after it was so well captured in SBS/SBB but damn half of the scene was edited outAngryConfused;Manisha's expressions while putting haldi on MSK's leg and then MSK's reaction to Manisha's action was so hilarious LOLLOL but damn half of the scene was edited out for reasons best known to the CV teamStern Smile;Geet's haldi was shown in more detail and it was good to see all the girls putting haldi on Geet's face and Geet being treated like a princess thereEmbarrassed;But I wish MSK's haldi too would hv been shown in such detailed manner especially Manisha wala part which was so badly edited outAngry;Well dunno whom to blame here,but if CVs r planning to edit out some scenes from the episode,then its better these segments r not shown in so much detail in the SBS/SBB prior to the episode because then viewers feel cheated after watching the actual scene in the episode because SBS/SBB had shown the same in more detailOuch...

Arjun-NT scene rocked big timeThumbs Up;Loved the way Arjun showed his principles here by making it clear to his sister that he will not use someone innocent like Annie to take revenge against  MSK because thats against his principlesClap;Arjun still supports his sister..Arjun still wants revenge against MSK...Arjun still remembers his battle with MSK..but he just wants to b honest with his mission and doesn't believe in attacking from the back or using someone innocent to achieve victoryThumbs Up...He is more like Karan of Mahabharat who supported the wrong people because of his loyalty towards them but never compromised with his principlesSmile;Glad that CVs here kept the character consistency of Arjun rather than turning him into another saint like DevLOLLOLLOL

Now once again in this scene logic goes for a toss when NT so easily enters the Khurana Mansion despite so much of heavy securityConfused;She keeps roaming in the house..goes to the swimming pool area and none of the Cameras or security could smell anything fishy here ??Confused...Well I hope tomorrow some logic comes back and we see security getting in actionErmm...

So now NT this time has used MSK's name to trap Geet in her planOuch;Precap makes viewers curious for tomorrow but my serial experience says this is not the main climax and nothing will happen to GeetBig smile;Arjun might come tomorrow and stop his sister..so nothing happens to GeetBig smile;The main climax will come during the actual marriage with Brij in the pictureEvil Smile;As per articles,one of the main villains will b paying the price...so it remains to b seen who will b that villain..NT or Brij or mayb Dev ??Ermm;Now that NT is in the picture,I won't b surprised if we see Dev coming here to Geet and MSK's rescue and thus giving his own life to pay for his sinsErmm....

My Episode Rating:8/10..I loved the first haldi scene between Maaneet and Arjun-NT sceneEmbarrassed..but editing once again sucked today in Maan-Manisha sceneAngry and NT easily entering the house despite such top security is a bit hard to digestStern Smile..So overall the episode was good but with few issuesSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shammoNorstar49erFanshali

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Love ur take Jyoti!  Im in no mood to do my take today! Might just post few sbs/sbb pictures there! 

I loved today's episode!
Norstar Goldie
Norstar
Norstar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Jyo - I too loved the outhouse scenes - it was as if they took all the impromptu interviews of GC and DD to combine to make the scenes. The jumping from the window to scare each other, chot yahan nahi, yahan lagi hai, rajnikant - all of these were in some form in the SBS/SBB interviews in the past.

I loved their mood and of course, MSK's killer eyes...Embarrassed

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Jyoti, if u want full version of Manisha and Maan scene from SBB do let me know! LOL
nehaahmad Senior Member
nehaahmad
nehaahmad

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Jyo, i totally agree with you on the Dev front, i just posted the same thoughts in another one of the posts floating around. but i really feel that Dev will sacrifice his life to save geet's or whatever and that will be a logical end to this track (i know as logical as it can get) as we all know he is leaving GHSP. Gadha  in real life wanted to be a hero in this show and he'll get that but in reality we will all know where Dev really stands.

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Neha that's apt u called him gadha!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehaahmad

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

@Jyoti: When did Geet said Bobby Deol jaise smile? I missed that one........

shammo Groupbie
shammo
shammo

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
@Jyo, 
Great take on the episode. I also loved the outhouse scene between Maan and Geet. Geet was actually glowing. She did very much look look the bride to be. And Maan as usual looked so in love! White looks really really good on him. 
I just love the way Geet holds on to his kurta while putting on haldi on his cheeks. This is her signature hold. Everytime Maan tries to seduce her, she holds onto him like that as if she is precariously standing at the edge of a cliff, ready to fall off get lost in his seduction. I just love these lovebirds!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mandu

Go to top