Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den Rajnikant ur Izzat&Mehboob r in khatra (Page 3)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Dance, a very interesting theme, and accoring to me very symbolic too. 

Dance to most of us is movement of the body used as a form of expression, social interaction. 
It is interesting to note that the origins of dancing is linked to "love making". Dancing was used to show feelings for one of the opposite gender. Before the production of written languages, dance was one of the methods of passing these stories down from generation to generation.

Dance may also be regarded as a form of nonverbal communication between humans.We know Maan and Geet to be a very expressive passionate couple and most if their significant barrier breakers have been through dance. Remember the stage when Kurbaan hua was sequenced, or Teri Deewani or Kehna hai kya. Every dance so far has taken their relationship to a new high. Maan and Geet use dance as a form of communication, to share the feelings that they cannot verbalize explicitly.  They use dancing to embody or express ideas, emotions and complete their story.

Kurbaan Hua
This sequence was plain passion. Maan did not understand his feeling for Geet and was disturbed that she bothered him much. He could not stop thinking about her and was very confused and impatient. 

Teri Deewani
Geet's realization that she is falling in love with Maan. She does not want to but cannot help it. Beautiful depiction through eyes. Even if it was not dancing using steps, she danced through her eyes. You could see the happiness, confusion, the battle within herself in her eyes.

Kehna hai kya
The next step after teri deewani. She was still battling her inner feelings but could not help being drawn towards Maan. At the end of this song she realized she had to leave him and go away as soon as possible.

RTM
Pure passion again but this was different than Kurbaan hua. They knew exactly what they felt for each other. Very subtle emotions depicted beautifully. The way they walked towards each other, away from each other, everything was lyrical and like subtle dancing.

Behke Behke
geet did not have to move from her place to show what she was feeling. And Maan knew exactly how to make Geet feel that way. A beautiful piece depicting jealousy. 

Mahi mahi
There was somthing she wanted to tell him but could not. He knew she was confused but was not being able to help her. They used dance again to resolve their battle.

Mahi Ve & Sheila ki jaawani
More enjoyable and clearly showed how happy Maan and Geet are with each other.

Some of the sequences have been with a lot of dancing steps and some more subtle depicting their emotions in ways other than steps. But it is dance nevertheless for dancing is their way of communication. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shammonoe23DancinFirefliesgeet261manduanjalireddyy84taqdirmi7chimesGeekgodjyoti06pennuainaGURTI

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
res1

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliestaqdirjyoti06ainaGURTI

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
res2

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliestaqdirjyoti06ainaGURTI

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
maanishaa and maan stole the show tonight....Thumbs Up Clap
what NO-ACTION from MSK and PRICELESS expressions from maanishaaROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

also i like the new maaneet bg music EmbarrassedLOL

unrelated to tonight's epi........

about yesterday's epi...i know i am a bit late but i couldnt resist writing.....TongueLOL
NES's crying killed me yesterday... literally....ROFLROFLROFLROFL  this is my gho
st writing Stern SmileROFLROFLROFLROFL What NON-EXPRESSIONS man!!!!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL thank you for making me laugh so much...Embarrassed though NO-thanks for killing me in the process Angry

Edited by maansa - 13 January 2011 at 9:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliessumz3taqdirGeekgodcacoethesjyoti06pennuainaGURTI

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
P- i think it was NT's small pataka gun who stole the show ROFLi really like that toy gun

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliessumz3Norstaranjalireddyy84taqdirGeekgodmaansami7chimesAntaresjyoti06pennuSoapoperasrfunainaGURTI

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

@maansa, bang on! I was thinking the same and i am sure arjun will come up to stop NT. He has a plan already and he wont let it get ruined. He will stop NT for sure. Besides, brij is there too with his plan and so all the confrontation will take place at the same time making a dhamaka. So Nt's bullet will be either wasted or saved for later!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesNorstarsumz3maansaGeekgodjyoti06pennuainaGURTI

starlite7 Goldie
starlite7
starlite7

So Geet's court order expired kya ?  NT within 500m of Geet today.

Edited by starlite7 - 13 January 2011 at 9:49am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loniDancinFirefliessumz3NorstartaqdirGeekgodjyoti06pennuainaGURTI

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
@ vandana : court order has not expired yet !!! the EYES of maan & GEEt have expiRED!!! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loniDancinFirefliesNorstartaqdirGeekgodjyoti06pennu

Go to top