Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den Rajnikant ur Izzat&Mehboob r in khatra (Page 2)

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
''''''''''''''''''RESERVED ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

am jus RESERVING IS IT ????

moi is running NORTH to souTH to make ends meet!!! * in sleepy mode : forgive my torchure *

well,,,, i loved the spoiler piCS!!! 

this post was jus to drOOl over MAANishamaan despo liFE wiFI!!!! Day Dreaming

haldi looks promosini : this is the oly sectence i write during reserving!!! 

ooly wen the promising turns ZERO expectations i DISS which is most of the time!!

^^^ 

i loved back enTRY of NT Hug  moi loVES u & ur loGICAL thinkomg!!!!!

i LOVE arjun cos he does not loVE aNNI!!! ROFL* such a sadiist me *

i love GEET cos she always pushes maan out of her ROOM!!!Heart

ok gng for dinner will be back today for sure to ADD on!!!!

&& i love maan cos he loves BRIJ!!!! Dancing

EPISODE ::::

well i like the floW!!

but i dont like the NEWly sprung KITchen!!!

i like the yellow of GEEt not hte white of MAAN!!!!

ok o!!! CONsistttency did i read it right ?? hmmm!!! banhgs ny head on wall  to see the HALdi!!! shaam mein shaad i?? telll moi wen is tat precIOUs SHAAM ??? 

oki HUMOUR & its beauty is back !!! am rolling with laughter && ythe best pART was r u RAJNIKANTH's cousin ?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GITH u r wrong ny beloved BARRY the dialogue should have been RAJNIKANTH Is ur cousin so he must have got some attributes to u!!! 

NT i loved her BACK as ever!!! she rocks!!! every episode some or the other attcack on GITH!!! 

am still struggling to writ!! forgive : the e pi was really good!!! though few maaneet moments still the show got carried decently!!! Clap

Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 13 January 2011 at 10:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shammoDancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84Geekgodmi7chimesjyoti06pennu

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
resBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesmi7chimesjyoti06ainaGURTI

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Hats off to mom and daughter for such a wonderful writeup on dance!!! Loved evey word and I have to agree Kurbaan hua is a priceless gem, nothing is better then this on indian telly and I mean nothing! 

Clap

Short take on a wonderful episode, loved the flow, consistency and suspense!

Dadi confessing to Anne, how happy she is for Maan, Anne thinking about Arjun, poor gal has her heart set on him!  Yes, Nikuj cant act, but Im liking Anne the character!

MSK and chorying haldi, wow that was priceless, Im kinda surprised he knows what's haldi, he such a western food eater na, so that was awesome!  Did the kitchen KM change, this one looks more like a mansion's kitchen...loved it!  Fit MSK to the tee!

MSK sneaking in Geet's room, what a priceless scene that was, it reminded of the scene when Geet first came to the outhouse and he went upstairs and that's how Geet snuck in the room!  He got beat up then and he got beat up now!  Kudi is very fast, she grabbed vase and bang!  Hopefully GC's head is ok, he did say he got hurt for real! Loved the nok jhok between the two, again this is what gave this serial the popularity.  Haldi scene that's priceless, MSK wants to be the first to apply haldi to his bride and she did the same to him, but I loved her warning to MSK, don't u take it off!!!  Loved Geet's dhamki to MSK, next time it will be action!  Kaisa action, we waiting for some rumble too!  SR jaldi aah jao nah!

Maan and Manisha scene priceless, loved what we saw on SBB, Im sure due to time constraint things were edited!

Arjun and NT scene.  Totally loved Arjun here, he won't ruin Anvesha's life making his sister happy!  At least one Rathod has some sense!  Again, he did say he will get even with MSK, but really when he finds out the truth, he will only side with MSK and Geet!

NT coming in the mansion, what happened to all the CCTV and security???? How is that possible!  Wow did she add up some spice or what!  Warning Geet and what not!

So just some things to ponder on!

Who will take the bullet? Dev cause he might come in time to take NT....Arjun cause he might try to save Geeth...Brij just cause he got in NT's way!  tune in to star one to find out!

Sorry Im rushed, this is all I can do today

Oh, before I forget..loved loose clothes on MSK, awesome change!

Edited by 49erFan - 13 January 2011 at 9:34pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesAnwesha_02anjalireddyy84sihushreya_lGeekgodjyoti06pennuainaGURTI

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
res

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesjyoti06ainaGURTI

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

I liked today's episode...it was a good set-up for tomorrow's marriage drama with both NT and Brij ready with their respective missionThumbs Up...

Before I start my analysis,let me confess that MSK looked absolutely dashing in White kurta-pyjamaDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming;The first scene was very cute the way MSK runs to the kitchen quietly to take haldi for his GithEmbarrassed;In fact the whole thought of the guy putting the haldi first on his girl is the first time I hv seen in any show and so for me this scene worked big timeThumbs Up;Also loved the humour element in the whole scene the way he takes the haldi from the kitchen making sure Dadi doesn't notice it and then entering Geet's room from the window and ending up getting hit by Geet for the second time I guessROFLROFLROFL;First time also Geet had hit him with a danda in this same outhouse at night and this time its a vase but location is same..outhouseROFLROFLROFLROFL;So outhouse is the place where Gith does MSK's pitaai with dandas and vaseROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL;Here I thought the dialogues were specially written by GC and DD instead of BarryROFLROFLROFL;Especially dialogues like Rajnikan't aapke chacha and Bobby deol jaisa smile can come from only DD and not GeetROFLROFLROFLROFL;Also the way MSK advances towards Geet asking her "What type of action" seemed more like a clue given to the viewers by CVs and GC that mayb SR is coming soonWinkROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL;Loved those MSK's naughty bedroom eyes here while he was putting the haldi on her face, then that action scene and then again when he was wiping off the haldi from her face ..more like carassing her face passionately...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing;GC knows how to use his intense eyes flawlessly in such situationsBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing;Camera angles could hv been better in this scene but neverthless the whole scene was very good with perfect blend of humour,passion and intensityEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Now Editors once again hv made sure that they do a kachra of a good sceneAngryOuch;Maan-Manisha scene was suppose to b the highlight of today's episode after it was so well captured in SBS/SBB but damn half of the scene was edited outAngryConfused;Manisha's expressions while putting haldi on MSK's leg and then MSK's reaction to Manisha's action was so hilarious LOLLOL but damn half of the scene was edited out for reasons best known to the CV teamStern Smile;Geet's haldi was shown in more detail and it was good to see all the girls putting haldi on Geet's face and Geet being treated like a princess thereEmbarrassed;But I wish MSK's haldi too would hv been shown in such detailed manner especially Manisha wala part which was so badly edited outAngry;Well dunno whom to blame here,but if CVs r planning to edit out some scenes from the episode,then its better these segments r not shown in so much detail in the SBS/SBB prior to the episode because then viewers feel cheated after watching the actual scene in the episode because SBS/SBB had shown the same in more detailOuch...

Arjun-NT scene rocked big timeThumbs Up;Loved the way Arjun showed his principles here by making it clear to his sister that he will not use someone innocent like Annie to take revenge against  MSK because thats against his principlesClap;Arjun still supports his sister..Arjun still wants revenge against MSK...Arjun still remembers his battle with MSK..but he just wants to b honest with his mission and doesn't believe in attacking from the back or using someone innocent to achieve victoryThumbs Up...He is more like Karan of Mahabharat who supported the wrong people because of his loyalty towards them but never compromised with his principlesSmile;Glad that CVs here kept the character consistency of Arjun rather than turning him into another saint like DevLOLLOLLOL

Now once again in this scene logic goes for a toss when NT so easily enters the Khurana Mansion despite so much of heavy securityConfused;She keeps roaming in the house..goes to the swimming pool area and none of the Cameras or security could smell anything fishy here ??Confused...Well I hope tomorrow some logic comes back and we see security getting in actionErmm...

So now NT this time has used MSK's name to trap Geet in her planOuch;Precap makes viewers curious for tomorrow but my serial experience says this is not the main climax and nothing will happen to GeetBig smile;Arjun might come tomorrow and stop his sister..so nothing happens to GeetBig smile;The main climax will come during the actual marriage with Brij in the pictureEvil Smile;As per articles,one of the main villains will b paying the price...so it remains to b seen who will b that villain..NT or Brij or mayb Dev ??Ermm;Now that NT is in the picture,I won't b surprised if we see Dev coming here to Geet and MSK's rescue and thus giving his own life to pay for his sinsErmm....

My Episode Rating:8/10..I loved the first haldi scene between Maaneet and Arjun-NT sceneEmbarrassed..but editing once again sucked today in Maan-Manisha sceneAngry and NT easily entering the house despite such top security is a bit hard to digestStern Smile..So overall the episode was good but with few issuesSmile

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 January 2011 at 2:56pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vartisasasa-loniDancinFirefliessihuanjalireddyy84shreya_lpolly23AntaresGeekgodainaGURTIMeetu_Anu49erFan

starlite7 Goldie
starlite7
starlite7

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Wow ! Super take on the dance theme Anwesha and Ash ClapClapClap

Helloo Nissar, CVs, Barry, friends et al ' Happy Lohri !  Another awesome epi ' full of stolen Maaneet moments, humor, tradition, drama and suspense.  The shooting incident seems to have been pushed off to another day.  Phew !

Maaneet Haldi

-------------------

Haldi prep in full swing.  NE remembering Arjun and his rejection.

Maan sneaking into the kitchen'looking for something'.loved the old BG'.aahhh brought back such good memories of early Maaneet days.

Maan looking for haldi, caught by Dadi'so he fibs and scuttles out of the kitchen.  Heads towards Geet's room but is confounded by all the girls at Geet's door.  Tries to sneak in thru the window but gets whacked on the head by Geet !

Classic Maaneet commotion'but Geet smartens up when she sees his 'Bobby Deol wali smile' .  U know this wud have been a perfect time for Geet to get back at Maan by sunaaoing him his 'Darwaaze'  wala dialog'remember ? Geet ise darwaaza kehte hai aur isse aise khola jaata hai'lol !

Maaneet seemed so natural, bilkul the hubby-wifey. Ab Geet ne 'action' ke baat ched hi li hai to hum viewers are also waiting to see some Maaneet 'action''.CVs ' any idea when we gonna see that ?

Maan applying haldi to Geet'..awwwwww !  Man I would have loved some more nazdeekiyan between them, u know  holding her by the waist and applying haldi or  pecking her cheek first then applying haldi.  Don't tell me aaj kal couples especially like Maaneet are not that close.

Geet applying Maan haldi ' Maan surprised ' awwwww.

Aise kaise ho sakta hai, ke MSK koi kaam karne aaye aur  poora na kare.  Hey Maan, hope u do the same with Geet's security ' NT/Brij circling around.

Hai rabba'loved the way she rushes him out the window'LOL !

Arjun-NT

-------------

NT is building castles that Arjun has made progress in his plan to bring down MSK by feigning a relationship with NE.  She is in for a shock.  Arjun knows that NT does not believe anyone except herself.  In order to take revenge on MSK, Arjun wont use NE coz 'wo mere usoolonke khilaaf hai'. 

NT goes into her usual diatribe ' how she has been wronged by the Khuranas. Arjun has a soft spot for his sis'.and NE :) But NT cant stand that and will make a big mistake'turn her bro against her.

Romeo ' Did u get that call from immigration that NT is in the country ?

If Arjun talks abt his usool, then Geet's stance on him must also have made a positive impact on Arjun.

Haldi ceremony

--------------------

Geet remembering her family. Dadi realizes, wipes her tears and kisses her forehead.  KC men surround Maan.  Maanisha delighted'eager to be the first one to apply haldi. Tug of war between bali ka bakra, I mean Adi and Maanisha as to who will be first. 

Romeo is the sharpest of all.  He tells Adi - Aapas  mein ladne se koi faayda nahi, kyunki baazi to already koi maar chukka hai.  Maan sir ke chehre pe to haldi lagi hui hai, dekho.  LOL'loved the Adi takes a closer look.

We had more fun watching Maanisha apply haldi to Maan in the SBS/SBB scene today.  Editing guys seemed to have snipped out a lot.

Haldi lag rahi hai but Maaneet seem to be lost in each other's thots.

NT in KM.  Did Geet's court order to NT to stay at least 500m from Geet expire ?  How can she come this close ? 

NT still considers herself to be the Khurana bahu'cannot see GEet achieving that right.

Precap ' Geet rushing out shouting for Maan. NT waiting in the shadows with a gun, ready to shoot at Geet.  Will she be successful ?  I don't think so'.someone will come in the way'will it be Arjun, security or NE ?

I had a wild thought'.what if Dev makes an grand entry at the wedding singing Englebert Humberdinck's song 'Please release me, let me go'coz I don't love u anymore', get's caught in the NT/Brij crossfire, and CVs release Dev's soul into the universe :-D)))

Gurmeet, Drashti ' Super performances'.loved the Haldi nok-jhok.  Time for some real action :)

Nissar and team ' Super execution'thoroughly enjoyed it.  Me want more.

Edited by starlite7 - 13 January 2011 at 3:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loniDancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84sihuGeekgodjyoti06ainaGURTI

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84jyoti06ainaGURTI

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesjyoti06ainaGURTI

Go to top