Devil's Den Rajnikant ur Izzat&Mehboob r in khatra - Page 107

Posted: 13 years ago
When Dev hears of this Dev will also go against Maan. So basically, Arjun, Dev, Anne, Brij everyone is after Maan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My brain cant take it any more and is shutting down to protest against all the torture inflicted on it!

thanks pooja

@opti..i agree with you............arjun is going to gain maan's trust and then use it against him.........he is going to stab him from back by usng his sister against him.........

and i do not thinik maan is immediately going to jail from the mandap🤣🤣🤣
Tell me, will I sound phunny if I say I had it after reading Tanu's updates only and dont want to watch the episode? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If the shaadi is happening as scheduled then whats with the 12 day kasam?
@Pooja...What u are saying might come true...and Jyo's one more prediction will come true...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

When Dev hears of this Dev will also go against Maan. So basically, Arjun, Dev, Anne, Brij everyone is after Maan 🤣

so is this supposedly when Maan will turn violent 🤣🤣
@ Smita: MSK can still be charged with the offence and jailed.  The restraining order doesn't give him carte blanche to use physical violence against her. Whatever defences he has have to be proved in trial ... For now, he will have to do a jail tour😆
Originally posted by -pixie-

If the shaadi is happening as scheduled then whats with the 12 day kasam?

Intellectual and Common sense questions cannot be raised for this show
@beanie..... from first storey NT maroying jump.... and MSK saying.... "YANNA FLY..... YANNA DIE....or go into a coma atleast" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣