Frequent Posters

Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello everyone😃

Edited by Anwesha_02 - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Confession to make, he wore loose clothes!  Im so glad, IM sure he was able to breathe and let other things breathe too!   Phewwwwwwww!
heyyyyyy....
any devils around ?????
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Confession to make, he wore loose clothes!  Im so glad, IM sure he was able to breathe and let other things breathe too!   Phewwwwwwww!

He might had requested the CVs, mujhe ise chipko kapre se baqsh do 😆

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 49erFan

😲 😲 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣......Geets you are hilarious......🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Hi Swan, we have to be at times na! 😉
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i was watching the haldi scene again......those eyes....uffffff..☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: swan20

😲 😲 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣......Geets you are hilarious......🤣

Sorry for double quotes.......

I just noticed this highlighted line ShockedROFL
sumz3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi devils 😈

who is here?

@Parm: Oh Paaaaaaaaaaaarm, where arth thou??? 😈 muahahahahahahahahahaha

@Maansa ... you here?

@all.
...🤣 I have never seen so many bengali's in den ... well, didn't know so many of my devils were bengali 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shock of my life since last night. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
49erFan thumbnail
My short take on page 2

ats off to mom and daughter for such a wonderful writeup on dance!!! Loved evey word and I have to agree Kurbaan hua is a priceless gem, nothing is better then this on indian telly and I mean nothing! 

👏

Short take on a wonderful episode, loved the flow, consistency and suspense!

Dadi confessing to Anne, how happy she is for Maan, Anne thinking about Arjun, poor gal has her heart set on him!  Yes, Nikuj cant act, but Im liking Anne the character!

MSK and chorying haldi, wow that was priceless, Im kinda surprised he knows what's haldi, he such a western food eater na, so that was awesome!  Did the kitchen KM change, this one looks more like a mansion's kitchen...loved it!  Fit MSK to the tee!

MSK sneaking in Geet's room, what a priceless scene that was, it reminded of the scene when Geet first came to the outhouse and he went upstairs and that's how Geet snuck in the room!  He got beat up then and he got beat up now!  Kudi is very fast, she grabbed vase and bang!  Hopefully GC's head is ok, he did say he got hurt for real! Loved the nok jhok between the two, again this is what gave this serial the popularity.  Haldi scene that's priceless, MSK wants to be the first to apply haldi to his bride and she did the same to him, but I loved her warning to MSK, don't u take it off!!!  Loved Geet's dhamki to MSK, next time it will be action!  Kaisa action, we waiting for some rumble too!  SR jaldi aah jao nah!

Maan and Manisha scene priceless, loved what we saw on SBB, Im sure due to time constraint things were edited!

Arjun and NT scene.  Totally loved Arjun here, he won't ruin Anvesha's life making his sister happy!  At least one Rathod has some sense!  Again, he did say he will get even with MSK, but really when he finds out the truth, he will only side with MSK and Geet!

NT coming in the mansion, what happened to all the CCTV and security???? How is that possible!  Wow did she add up some spice or what!  Warning Geet and what not!

So just some things to ponder on!

Who will take the bullet? Dev cause he might come in time to take NT....Arjun cause he might try to save Geeth...Brij just cause he got in NT's way!  tune in to star one to find out!

Sorry Im rushed, this is all I can do today

Oh, before I forget..loved loose clothes on MSK, awesome change!