Devil's Den Rajnikant ur Izzat&Mehboob r in khatra - Page 49

Posted: 13 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Honestly, the one thing this show has got going for them consistently is Maan and Geet jodi. If they have any sense they won't mess with it too much and will keep showing some passion b/w them. If they screw with it, eventually they will get screwed. 😆
Originally posted by zarmyna

why are we discussing MSK going to jail? why is that happening
Just a wishful thinking😆

@Swati:Trps will dip if they separate Maaneet.....but if MSK goes to jail for few minutes and create a hype but then Maaneet continue to b together,it can fetch trps but MSK should b bailed out asap in next episode😆
@Swati and Jyo, i completely agree with you. MSk should not go to jail. That would send a wrong message. And TRP will come only when Maan and Geet will be together doing their sweet nok jhoks after marriage. The intial post marriage days can be amazing! And, the girl does deserve to get some happiness before  the samm bonb shell hits her!
@caco: im bengali toooo....
but im crap at speaking shudo bangla.... i speak the syhleti version 😆
Originally posted by cacoethes

P- awesomely KHAT? 🤣 u said it 🤣🤣🤣 i said it's rubbish coz in BD we make a kachra of the language 🤣🤣🤣 but yes the accent RULES 🤣🤣🤣 amuna...jamuna...khamuna...koilam...boilam....baire ai genjam kori....manger nati tor maire c**** 🤣 can u imagine urself talking in shuddho Bangla? ami eshechi...ami okhane giyechilam...boshechilam 🤣 KILL ME NOW 🤣🤣 

cacooooo..... i love you for writing this 🤣  ke shuddhu koy? matha kharap naki??? uffff shanti paisi....seriously! and the worst is when i hear someone speaking shudhho...😲i am like 😲 how the hell do they pronounce it even?  🤣mainkaar chipay dhakka marte ichcha kore 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by maansa - 13 years ago
@ all : jus saw d seg...it ws good...🤣....

n d GC pic....🤣

@cute_ash : hugzzzzz....

Cant believe,so many people volunteering for suicide by allowing shonnu to use their names😆😆😆
😆

P- awesomely KHAT? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 u said it 🤣🤣🤣 i said it's rubbish coz in BD we make a kachra of the language 🤣🤣🤣 but yes the accent RULES 🤣🤣🤣 amuna...jamuna...khamuna...koilam...boilam....baire ai genjam kori....manger nati tor maire c**** 🤣🤣🤣🤣 can u imagine urself talking in shuddho Bangla? ami eshechi...ami okhane giyechilam...boshechilam 🤣 KILL ME NOW 🤣🤣 
kar gharey koida matha je eto shuddo futai te aheROFLROFLROFLROFL KILL ME TOOROFLROFL

P- awesomely KHAT? 🤣 u said it 🤣🤣🤣 i said it's rubbish coz in BD we make a kachra of the language 🤣🤣🤣 but yes the accent RULES 🤣🤣🤣 amuna...jamuna...khamuna...koilam...boilam....baire ai genjam kori....manger nati tor maire c**** 🤣 can u imagine urself talking in shuddho Bangla? ami eshechi...ami okhane giyechilam...boshechilam 🤣 KILL ME NOW 🤣🤣 

I know...its really cute...to hear the typical accent.... tho me being from kolkata we speak the clear bengali... but the accent is soooooo cool.... 😳 esp the amuna..jamuna...koilam ones... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣