Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
OK here is my theory, they will take saath pheras for real, sindoor will be real, mangal sutra also!  Ek dum wipe out style...oops did I say something, shame on me! 😳
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Shonnu since u need volunteers *hands up* from under the table
🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shammo

@ Jyo, I hope what you are saying about the SR comes to be true. because that is the final step to Geet's healing process. Just as Maan has healed all her previous pains and erased her painful memories replacing them with with moments to treasure for ever, he also has to erase that final mess made by Dev. Only then Geet will be completely healed body and soul.

Yup thats very well written👏...I agree..the pain of that one night with Dev might still somewhere b there in Geet's mind or heart and only MSK can erase it out fully from her life when they become one after the consummation😊

@Tanu:I just imagine MSK saying "Mind it..haan"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣./...
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

Paapiyoooo..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 isshhhhh i always end up this when i want to say sathiyo to you all... i need volunteers ...mmmmmmmmm i need to use your name in my OS.... if you dont mind....can i ?? plss tell me who wants her name to be mentioned???

Is it an honorable mention? 🤣
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ash.... ash-chi 🤣🤣🤣🤣  as in ashchi as in come 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hoo-haa with ash's body, ash-chi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@sumzi what are you doing here yet? get to work woman! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@shonuuuuu.... meee ...though i am scared to find out why you wanna use it...but go ahead and use mine
🤣🤣🤣🤣 
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hello devils 🤗

Todays Episode:

Thanks to E24/SBS/SBB we already knew what was going to happen. Only thing to be seen was how much does the talented editors team mess up in the actual episode. But they gave us a pleasant surprise. The episode had a good flow.

The first scene where Maan wants the first one to put haldi on his soon would be wife. What can I say 😍 

Bobby Deol wali smile and Rajnikant ke cousin 🤣

NT appreciating Arjun on his progress in Mission Revenge. Arjun telling her that he would not use NE for taking revenge against Maan. Bhai choron ke bhi ussool hote hai. 👏 
NT trying to EB him. 
NT and innocent. Poor Arjun will kill himself for taking her side when he comes to know the turth.

Back to the Haldi function.

Manishaa putting haldi on Maan. 🤣 also Adi and Romeo putting haldi on Maan was quite cute.

Friends, NE and Dadi putting haldi on Geet was so sweet. One woman saying that kudi to gori chitti hai mem ke jaisi. Ladka bhi to kuchh kam nahi. Bachche gore honge Angrez jaise. 😊 All this was very sweet.

NT has entered into KM. (how inspite of the tight security?) she has to phirofy water on Geet's happiness.

Now it remains to be seen who succeeds in doing the first attack on Geet, NT or Brij? What is Arjun's exact plan of action.

May be NT shoots at Geet, Geet gets hurt and Maan will hold Brij responsible and harm him. And as the rumor floating in the den since yesterday he will go to jail.

Who knows. Lets wait and watch.

Overall a good episode. 
Edited by winona - 13 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Geeky...🤣 🤣...you could become a virtual billionaire!
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Shona baby.... u can use moi NAAM!! 😳HAAN!!🤣🤣🤣 if u dont know.. its MAAN! HAAN!!🤣🤣🤣

@ caco..😛
🤣🤣
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Jyo: before this news I was so hyper now m soooooooooooooooo relax, & waiting to b spoiled officially🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tannu, I love ur ishstyle yaar! 😆