Devil's Den Rajnikant ur Izzat&Mehboob r in khatra - Page 28

Posted: 13 years ago
Maaa.. beetti me ill read soon.. aftr me finish redoing t VM..πŸ˜‰
Jump in Ankita and start talking. Welcome to the Den.
For my Cute Ash and her mom! 

Hats off to mom and daughter for such a wonderful writeup on dance!!! Loved evey word and I have to agree Kurbaan hua is a priceless gem, nothing is better then this on indian telly and I mean nothing! 
Originally posted by panchjun5

@Sun...I so felt that was GC smiling when Geet said the Rajnikant wala dialogue....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

it was kavi..it is very easy to make out the difference between him and maanπŸ˜†
Originally posted by temorocks

Next time they might give interview where DD sitting on GC's lap then they say hum actors hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

N it mite not be too far away πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†   wipe-out ki jai hoooooooo!! 
From now on i might as well just watch SBB, SBS and UMT, as they reveal the whole show anyway, when i get around to watching the actual show, there's nothing new to watch!

PS: can some plz explain what all the lines and dots discussion is about, it crops up often in the den , and i don't know W*H is being discussed? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by darlunia

An & MM...😭

Tears are flowing, Why? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Let MSK go to jail and then we will make sure WE MINT 🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by panchjun5

Hey Pallu my name is Kavita and not Panchjun5....🀣🀣🀣🀣

sorry!πŸ˜† dint know ur name😊 will edit it!😊

Jyoti, Noodle and group should have been used to this🀣 they have messed up quite a lot of thingsπŸ˜†
OM man, what I love is everyone saying On screen or off screen!  Love the way we making things clear as we see it !πŸ˜†