Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Pallu....i want to be in ur Hottest & Wildest Devils  πŸ˜Žcountdown list too.. but eggjactly wat is the list for πŸ€”

@Jyo...is the DREAM wedding..ever going to be a REALity or are the CVs are CON-ning us ...πŸ˜†
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
that lady was so hilarious when she said bacche bhi gore honge!angrez jaise!🀣 so typical!πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyooooooooooooooo...nahiiiiiiiii aisa math bol....now that we started dreaming ..you go ahead and break it..........he needs to go to jail and wear striped shorts and peeso chakkki even if for a day😍
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Pallu:If MSK goes to jail then next day GCM will send Noodle and company to real Jail🀣🀣

@Sun and Geets:Yup I saw that grin on his face when Geet was blabbering those dialogues..I feel director must hv told them to use their own dialogues in that scene since Barry is suffering from writer's block and cannot think beyond stars and moons..so GC-DD were giving thier own dialogues there...I get a feeling even action dialgoues was theirs to answer something to the viewers that CON is coming...on-screen of course
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Marsh- Maan going to jail is just wishful thinking 🀣 FOR NOW 🀣 i dont know what it'll be like after he really does go to jail and all we get to see is the come back of tadap tadap ke ye dil naar naar rota hai aur public ka naara choot jata hai 😳 🀣

ok so enough of masti 🀣 can we discuss the episode and how HOT Maan looked in that white kurta 😍 πŸ˜†
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@anwesha πŸ€—the first day i was like 😲 WHAT? then pRam told me its you, ashu's mom πŸ˜†
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Pallu my name is Kavita and not Panchjun5....🀣🀣🀣🀣

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: 49erFan

@Jyoti, at times these artists add their own stuff, its not always dialogue writers stuff na! Im sure that was DD all the way!  She is getting quite bold with munda lately....apni hak jatati hai na!  When she hit him with vase, she really hurt GC πŸ˜†πŸ˜†loved his excuse by saying as an actor one bounds to get injured at times...action is reaction!  I wonder when munda gonna act though, he was full on today!  SBS and SBB was bettter!!! Eating out of same plate and doing cheers to food, but best would have been if they fed each other! 😳 I know I expect too much!   Kaya karoon!

Next time they might give interview where DD sitting on GC's lap then they say hum actors hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

@Tannu: Go to RS and see how much people attacked RS for sending Ranvir in jail, most of the people were against it and even RS himself knows this well.......

I know that Zee...me been a long time stalker of the bidaai forum n RS ka blog..πŸ˜† 
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Caco
Pallu
Maliha
Nabz
Maansa
An baby
Smita,
Ann
Jyoti
Kavita
Sharmi
Soapoperasrfun
Swan20
Sajani
Tanu
;
Zee????????????????????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tanu, this list of people who want Maan in jailπŸ˜ƒ

still watching Geet !😊

Hey GeekGod!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€— whats up dude!
Edited by palluluvsmaan - 13 years ago