Frequent Posters

MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
So Maan's going to Jail for sure?
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

Tannu, on a serious not, the TRPs providers, not all think like this, trust me, most of us here r not TRPs providers and those people who provides TRPs r hardly on net, or most of them I would say.....

Not all accept a lead to go on jail, remember Ranvir in Bidaai, how people went on attacking RS in his blog, thought not all of them TRPs providers, but yet the TRPs went down to hell in that time.........

sorry dear...beg to differ..my entire friends group..including myself is an active TRP provider... 😆 i have even threatened my wuld be inlaws to watch the show..or face dire CONsequences 🤣

Lolz....kidding..!! As for Bidaai.. well thats coz Sadi suddenly turned into a goddess.. forgetting her. .jiji jiji ka chant....n Ragi lost her baby..so no way Ragvirians like myself can accept that..😡
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: 49erFan

One thing I must say, GC has opened up quite a bit hanging around DD, like she said he was a saadu before, but not anymore!  😆 Infact he loves to climb thru windows and scare her (TT interview mein tha na 😆)

Geetu, we have similar thinking on this matter 😆, waise I have a kind of a proof on a dot 😉😆☺️
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Adits...🤗

Hi Ankita...Welcome to the Den...And Just join the convo...if you can figure it out...🤣🤣🤣🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Tannu: Go to RS and see how much people attacked RS for sending Ranvir in jail, most of the people were against it and even RS himself knows this well.......

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MarshP

So Maan's going to Jail for sure?

😕🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we will keep dreaming marsh 🤣🤣🤣🤣like the dream wedding, maybe this will also happen
🤣🤣🤣🤣 
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Anwesha...hello🤗, I will go read your write up

@Ankita.🤗..dude you don't have to ask...just barge in, I do it all the time😆

@Taqdir....you are 🤣

@49ner.....aloha🤗

@Pallu.........Hiya there🤗
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😲 So phaaast!! u know moi is slow!🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Marsha baby
,, me has planned Chakkii chiii !! now no turning back!! HAAN!!

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Anvesha:Woww thats a brillaint write-up on dancing👏👏...loved all the detailing of the scenario and the way u hv described each and every dance also pointing out the perfect flaws👏..I agree about that foreceful dance..we hated MSK there but as per the situation it had perfect blend of passion,desire and anger👍🏼....I m a bit partial..but can I say mother was better than the daughter😉😛🤣...but neverthless even Ash did a brilliant job with the perfect links and description😉...I think both r equal😃

@uchhh..
@Blue me want no sympathy😡
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Sun...I so felt that was GC smiling when Geet said the Rajnikant wala dialogue....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣