Devil's Den Rajnikant ur Izzat&Mehboob r in khatra - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
@sharmi: hugss ðŸ¤—

@ geeky : i see terss... noooo!!!! kiss liyee?? 
Originally posted by shadowstreet

helllloooooooooooooooo devils🤗 I just wake up frm sleep, I went to attend a DREAM WEDDING on 13th January 9.30pm🤣

it is a wedding  ðŸ˜³but in ur DREAMs  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
@ bubby trap: why r u cry? do this na🤣🤣🤣🤣
everyone seems to be happy about Maan going to jail 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i love you people...i really do 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ok lets talk about a pressing matter....Maan mentions some action talk in the out house...does he even know what it is? Since when does the great Maan Singh Khurana talk about getting action? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 I'm still trying to grasp how the CV's used the innuendo...🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Caco
Pallu
Maliha
Nabz😃😃

Zee, do u want me enter ur name?😆😆😆

I am not NOT crying
I am trying to flood the den...so that we can take out An's boat for a practice run😆 What if we discover on D-day that it has developed a leak.🤣
@Armu - 🤣 I was going to say d same to bubba but din wanna test Zee's floodgates today 😆
If u people remember, the KBM promo they showed is similar to what actual happened in the serial, but not in the same place and occassion, maybe the same now.........

All three were there in that promo and now maybe these three r connected to this promo again in same way.......

CVs itni kanjoos hai, they made such a track to find an exuse on not showing the honeymoon now, they might want to save money until that, they did spend so much for the marriage tayariya............
@Pallu: Only in case if Maaneet together in one room in jail, lolzzzzzzzz =))