India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: Gauri ne baby ko maara....

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
arohi sees everyone dancing..... downstairs mamaji says that your our would-be-son-in-law's drunk friend..... chikku says no and mamji says that he drinked again..... arjun calls arohi and tells her that i already told you what i wanted to but now my family will talk about my marriage to you.... arjun trys to tells arohi that her dadu freed him but its tooo loud so arohi just hangs up....

rashi slowly goes upstair when no one is looking and gauri sees this..... rashi goes to arohi and introduces her..... arohi says sorry to her and that the dream that she's dreaming wont be fullfilled....rashi then tells her everything how arjun is free now.... arohi says that if he loved me then he wouldnt play with my feelings..... rashi says that i know my brother a lot and he loves you a lot and i think that someone is trying to create misunderstanding..... gauri comes inside and starts telling rashi off.... rashi goes to arohi and asks her to listen to her but gauri takes her hand and takes her out..... she takes her near the stairs and they start to argue and when arohi isnt looking gauri pushes her down the stairs..... rashi falls on the ground and arohi goes to her and so all the family members....

Arjun runs to rashi and sees blood behind her head..... gauri is shocked and so are everyone else..... arjun looks towards arohi and then when arohi is about to touch her arjun holds her hand and pushes her away..... gauri gets happy seeing this.... arjun picks rashi up and arohi gets up tooo.... arohi goes to touch her again but arjun moves back..... arjun takes rashi and leaves and gauri gets happy seeing this.....

Arjun is walking around in the house when he sees rudra drinking and he goes to him crying...... arjun sits by him and sasy sorry dad and that today because of me you all got hurt a lot.... i left this house to make my life but this is what i got with my first pay..... rudra tells him not to cry and that it wasnt his fault.... arjun says it was my mistake if i didnt tell them to go take my rishta then this wouldnt happen....then he says that i feel has if i pushed her with my own hands.... rudra says that your not to blame and if anyone is to blame then me and that my's family revenge.... rudra then say that no one is this family will cry anymore and then says that i feel more hurt then you all.... then he says if anyone is to blame for this then its that family and then says that im sure someone pushed rashi on purpose....

arjun tells rudra that i would have never became sooo storng if it wasnt for you and then says that i cant see you cry and that we dont cry..... then arjun says that i wont look back at them we're always positive and rudra says that your right and arjun is standing by me once again..... then he says if rashi wasnt in the hospital then i would have thrown a party for your come back..... arjun syas that we'll throw a party and the whole wrold should get to know that no one is stronger then us.... Then he says that he'll party when our enemies house is in sorrow and leaves.... Rudra wipes  his fake tears.....

arohi is crying and says that i didnt do anything and i dont know why he looked at me like it was my fault.... then she tells dadu that she wants to meet her and arjun comes there holding his file..... he looks at arohi and tells her that no need to go anywhere.... kartar asks how is your sister and arjun says she's alive and arohi asks baby and arjun says that you people killed it...... everyone there is shocked and then arjun says that i took that baby's promise the i would go on a good path but now that promise is broken and then he throw the file in the air....

Please do read the WRITTEN UPDATE and also press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 January 2011 at 8:27am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

minimanojikra96laiba.khansaku1122beautifulbcmonrishudainSabeeqaKWisteria.ishikaek43hananetanu111aLindaxXxworldequalsyouMs-Min-HoKhaLidaHkamnaAnupa28-sia-Prettychoco90Dhara_sBini311ipkknd06shinyclassicxTimaxaksh4IFekdoteencharJagavi_Naik_darklove_Siddhi_Anjalii...xXxMrsQ.

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
What!!! I think this gauri is not a woman at all, how can anyone do that - taking the most important thing from a woman her womanhood, now she will blame arohi and arjun in a fit af anger may just marry her.

Edited by ishikaek43 - 13 January 2011 at 8:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitha_vnslilindiangurl13

Broken.Angel IF-Rockerz
Broken.Angel
Broken.Angel

EDSKHPH Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Thanx...! ughh stupid gauri!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for update :) :)
i wish i cud just give a tight whack to gauri...how can she do this...arghh!!

lilindiangurl13

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
AWW...poor rashi....i hope she doesnt loose her baby...her baby means alot in this serial..n i hope she tells arjun tat it was gauri n not arohi

lilindiangurl13

Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I think Rashi will go into coma...so Arjun will blame Arohi

lilindiangurl13

s0umyabhat Newbie
s0umyabhat
s0umyabhat

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
oh..................................no gowri s tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad i hate her

lilindiangurl13

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
thnx 4 updatng

lilindiangurl13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index