Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The show started with a promise that it will be their love story and had progressed a bit in that direction, till either the original story track or the TRP threat did not let their love story culminate into marriage. But whatever it is, when I think about their life, and if we forget the romantic angle and the bitterness between their relationships due to family feud, and remember them as childhood friends, I feel there is a very common thing in their lives.

They are touching the important events of their life at the same time. They both got married on the same day and time, they both got married to partners, with whom they might not be in love, but the respective partners are in love with them. And now both have headed to their honeymoons at the same time and that too at the same spot. And the worth striking part is none of these events have been planned by any of the two, like they will get married on the same day or head towards the same honeymoon spot.

Is this destiny? that they were not destined to be together, but will reach every milestone of their life together. I remember one member had posted (sorry, forgot who did that) that their lives might be like two railway tracks, who run parallel to each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
maybe its destiny telling them to move on and embrace life, as difficult as it might be.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: namita_murti

maybe its destiny telling them to move on and embrace life, as difficult as it might be.

true. And I think both are making good efforts to shower love and trust on their partners and stay true to the marital vows. I dont see any of them ever looking back at their past or looking at each other with any hopes or expectations. Bothare honest to their partners. Thery are making sincere efforts to make their marriages work.👏
1truelove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

The show started with a promise that it will be their love story and had progressed a bit in that direction, till either the original story track or the TRP threat did not let their love story culminate into marriage. But whatever it is, when I think about their life, and if we forget the romantic angle and the bitterness between their relationships due to family feud, and remember them as childhood friends, I feel there is a very common thing in their lives.

They are touching the important events of their life at the same time. They both got married on the same day and time, they both got married to partners, with whom they might not be in love, but the respective partners are in love with them. And now both have headed to their honeymoons at the same time and that too at the same spot. And the worth striking part is none of these events have been planned by any of the two, like they will get married on the same day or head towards the same honeymoon spot.

Is this destiny? that they were not destined to be together, but will reach every milestone of their life together. I remember one member had posted (sorry, forgot who did that) that their lives might be like two railway tracks, who run parallel to each other.

1trulove maybe destiny is saying they were made for eachother and keeps on throwing them to geather until they unite not giving them a chance to forget eachother they are the most caring people who scrificed their love for others .
kajole thumbnail

The definition of destiny means something that is to happen or has happened to a particular person or thing; lot or fortune' by God.

OR

Destiny means that everything that exists in this world is known by God. God is the one who determine our destiny not by man.😊😊

What happened to Siddharth and Nivi is not destiny they were deceived by their own family members.😭 This is not made by God this is created by human defraud. This is not bound to happen and is basically not expected. That's the reason I believe this is changeable.I believe in fate and destiny not when I am defrauding by others. Siddharth and Nivi are made for each other because God himself manifest and revealed it to them.😳 They can move on and embrace life but their conscious will never let them. The core of destiny is determined by what exists inside you. When it comes to changing ones consciousness, once someone knows what is and comes to realize what is in their own consciousness, anyone can change themselves easily. I hopping Divya, CC and the rest will come to know their mistakes. Siddharth and Nivi's love destroyed by evil therefore evil must cast out. Right now their lives are like two railway tracks, which run parallel to each other because changing ones destiny is impossible!😊😃

Edited by kajole - 13 years ago
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bani.. Loved your interpretation of the characters there for Sid and Nivi. Honestly, I feel like friendship is such a beautiful relationship and can continue forever if it is taken care of by all involved parties. I have always believed that showing Sid as the stalker would be just so bad for the story and for the beautiful relationship named "friendship". The way he'd take care of his Putul in childhood and the way he fell in love with her when he was an adult all stemmed from the strong emotion of "friendship". Its just so precious, its just so innocent and pure..Its just so simple with no other context or reason attached to it.. So in this respect, now that the story is going ahead with the 2 friends not being together but leading similar lives, I'd like them to still stay friends and defeat all odds that come their way.

Loved the line there about their lives running like 2 parallel railway tracks.. And why not? Who is to say that you can't remain friends with your childhood sweetheart despite getting married to his little cousin or someone else? Who is to say that friendship ends when one gets married? Who can convince me that once marriage is done and you've got your respective partners, you cannot be friends with your older friends that your partner may or may not like or that you can't be their support in their times of need and vice versa? To top it off, why can't we continue to see that one can fall in love more than one time and friendship can sustain all mishaps and misunderstandings in the end?

I love Viren-Nivi's jodi.. I really do but when I watched Sid-Putul scenes, I was mesmerized by them equally. Although Sid's acting recently has been questionable to me as his expressions really do put me off lately but that still doesn't deter us from the fact that Sid protected Nivi and was his guardian angel all throughout. Viren is Nivi's present and future.. Sid can also stay there as a good friend and as a moral support in her times of need. But with Divya and Viren in picture, I do have my doubts if this picture would ever encompass my thoughts there... *sighs*

Sorry, I deterred from your comments there, Bani. But just needed to vent out *hehehe*.

It would indeed be amazing to see Sid and Nivi's lives running parallel to one anothers and often getting entangled as well just to show how they deal with such intertwining of tracks... Lets wait & watch :)

Cheers,
Sana~
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Beautifully written Omshanti! I agree, you cannot just end a friendship like that.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Thanks all for your valuable comments.

@Sana: I started watching CCBM for Kinshuk, but I watched the previous episodes just to get a feel about what happened and who stand where? Frankly speaking, though I do not agree to Sid disbelieving Putul, I still find in Sid a very genuine character, who is a good human being. He might not be a good lover at the end, but he is a responsible human being. To me, if a person is a good human, automatically with even some mistakes, he is safe to rely upon. Sid might have failed in supporting Nivi and Keshav, but he will never stoop down to murdering or faking. What he did was a mistake and he did that in public and also apologised, though I feel apology cannot cover up always. Probably thats the reason, more than being upset with Sid, Nivi's reason of not marrying Sid, was shown to be Divya.

I have pointed before also, that every character has a limitation. Like Yashodhara dadi can yell, scream, but she is not someone who can make schemes, plots, rather she can speak so harsh in public that the person will die with her harsh speech. She does not care. Similarly, I feel Sid is a character, who cannot plot and scheme.

But lets see...

Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajole

The definition of destiny means something that is to happen or has happened to a particular person or thing; lot or fortune' by God.

OR

Destiny means that everything that exists in this world is known by God. God is the one who determine our destiny not by man.😊😊

What happened to Siddharth and Nivi is not destiny they were deceived by their own family members.😭 This is not made by God this is created by human defraud. This is not bound to happen and is basically not expected. That's the reason I believe this is changeable.I believe in fate and destiny not when I am defrauding by others. Siddharth and Nivi are made for each other because God himself manifest and revealed it to them.😳 They can move on and embrace life but their conscious will never let them. The core of destiny is determined by what exists inside you. When it comes to changing ones consciousness, once someone knows what is and comes to realize what is in their own consciousness, anyone can change themselves easily. I hopping Divya, CC and the rest will come to know their mistakes. Siddharth and Nivi's love destroyed by evil therefore evil must cast out. Right now their lives are like two railway tracks, which run parallel to each other because changing ones destiny is impossible!😊😃

Liked your analysis.😊
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I concur completely with ur thoughts there, Bani... Sid is indeed a very genuine character and as a character has limitations in terms of plotting or scheming or even fabricating about things. He is quite honest of a man to begin with. Similarly, Abhishek's acting limitations as a newcomer is another issue here. If he is able to pull of the stalker avatar, then hats off to him. He's great to watch for now. I just hope that whatever happens, we can still see the preservation of the friendship that Sid & Putul have shared throughout...despite all odds :))

Cheers,
Sana~