Rang Badalti Odhani

You guys are so lucky.

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Believe me Odhanians, u guys are very lucky to have such good CVs of your fav. show. If you ask me, i have not seen any other Indian show where they have shown the consummation scene so boldly yet elegantly. Most of the show makers in a bid to keep it decent n elegant, make even a scene like 'consummation' look like any general romantic scene. But here i must say, i was happily shocked to see Shanak's consummation episode. 😳

Besides, RBO CVs don't shy away in showing kissing scenes. I mean of course not with the real lips, but atleast it's much closer to the real one. πŸ˜† Except Maryada (n an old show 'Love Story'), no other show has dared to show kissing scene so real as here.

RBO is a romantic show n CVs do full justice to it. That's why i said you guys are very lucky to have such Creatives.

Besides, am also really liking the current Shanak track.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hello Shipra...

seeing that you are calling it "YOUR" show, i assume you're new to the RBO forum.

So welcome :)
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yup RBO CVs are one of the interactive and fan-friendly CVs of a show plus the fact that theyve most of the times impressed us with their way of storytellingπŸ˜ƒ

the consummation scene was..*dies*
Silpa_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u...😊
... The kissing scene really looked real... CV's did and r doing a great job...
... Thats why I'm proud to be a RBO fan...πŸ˜ƒ
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to the forum!

and yes RBO has the best CVs, who not only show us such great scenes but also interact with the forum people and take our suggestions seriously.

They are the most active CVs i have seen. 
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
welcome to the forum Shipra!!....im Ammu....
abt the consummation epi....*DEAD*! ;)
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi shipra warm welcome and kiss and SR scnes I compleltey agree..even the entire show is too good.
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to this mad, carzy yet loving forum.....

Hope you have a great time enjoying all the topics of discussions and do participate...

yes, the show has been blessed with a CV team that actually gets its fans.....keeping ourselves crossed.....join in that 'crossing'///πŸ˜ƒ
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya shipra...we r so lucky that we r a member of such a frndly forum...and proud to be a fan of RBO...and abt Cvs they r just gr8....

and welcum dear 2 our forum...i mean urs 2...πŸ€—

luv Naveen
adeelahuju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah so true shipra.. RBO  cvs are just gr8..and RBO is the best serial.. and they show us every thing that we want.. and always asked for our suggestions..