India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Worst mother one could have!

honest80 Newbie
honest80
honest80

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
HM is the worst mother one could have! She gets her married to a guy who is in love with someone else..then she lies to her daughter so many times that I have lost count. It's not good for any parent to get that much involved in their child's married life. This applies to both set of parents!

HM is teaching her daughter to be manipulative . I feel bad for Sid..he didn't get the girl he loved and he had to marry a spoiled and selfish girl!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhavids08dmg_roks_antaraOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honest80

HM is the worst mother one could have! She gets her married to a guy who is in love with someone else..then she lies to her daughter so many times that I have lost count. It's not good for any parent to get that much involved in their child's married life. This applies to both set of parents!

In order to become a good mother and instill good values in the child, one needs to be a good human being. If someone is a good human being, every other relations fall in place. In so called terms, HL is a good mother as she always tries to cater to her daughter's needs, but in reality, she never could become a good mother, as she never could instill good "sanskars" in her daugheter like offer or spread  little gestures of love in her sasural.

HM is teaching her daughter to be manipulative . I feel bad for Sid..he didn't get the girl he loved and he had to marry a spoiled and selfish girl!
In reality, this a great problem in our society. HL does not feel she is manipulating, she is trying to make Divya's life happier, but in this attempt, she is poking into the sasural affairs. Even Pratap warned HL not to interfere into Divya'a sasural affairs.

I have a feel that Divya's character will be show cased as an example for mothers like HL and daughters like Divya. That mothers should stay away from sasural affairs, especially, when Divya has got such a wonderful sasural with more or less everyone loving her. She is treated like a queen with the MIL bringing in her bed tea.  That post marriage, daughters should know how to manage these small affairs alone and from the heart, not just by words, take sasural as her home.

This notion is very well shown in films like Kora Kagaz and Chhoti si mulaqat.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honest80dmg_roks_antaravids08

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top