India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Still Have To Wait......

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Oh God i am so annoyed by today's episode there was so less of Sushaan today......still i love them.....the family was so annoying but i loved the way Suhana hold Ishaan's hand and take him to their bedroom but the family wont leave them alone will they?.......i just cant wait for tomorrow Ishaan is gonna confess his loveee......why i have to wait why i still have to wait......just cant wait......the episode was wasted on Deepak anywayz no offence but i got bored......i'll just have to wait for tomorrow its gonna be something amazing Ishaan saying i love youuu OMG i just cant wait for tomorrow.......Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manurGarima_04Shakila2244Sinha181tarunSiddhi_

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
yea i also waiting tomorrows episode.........hope shown amazing Sushaan's sceneSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feats

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
yeah...me tooooo loved the way suhana held ishaans hand in front of everybody....n took him in bedroom........n INDER said it rightly...only....n only SUHANA cn confess her love in front of everybody..... loved the first comic part........hw excited everybody were....on seeing them 2gether goin 4 a ride......omg... everybody kept giving opinion as if......dis is the last day.....jus make dem do every possible thing.......hehe....hw cute...n den everybodys comic timing in the show is jus sooooooo perfect......including MEENA KUMARI.......the way she said aaal the best.......haha.......she never leaves an opportunity unturned 2 give her piece of advice.......LOLLOL.....n then the ride.......awwww....wen she held him tight.....ishaan ws like almost melting.......LOLLOL.........itz high time nw....ishaan shud gather some confidence.....n confess his love for suhana.....they r choooooo cuteee......there is a lil awkwrdness...(i dnt knw if itz right wrd 2 use here)........bt i guess in sumtym they wil come a lovey-dovey couple........wen ishaan confesses......n they spend such special...cute moments wid each other.....!!!!!

Edited by Garima_04 - 13 January 2011 at 8:00am

Feats

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
this is why SGP is special...

iam sure many including feats...Winkfeel there should have been more sushaan moments...i agree....

but i felt CVs bringing deepak track immediately shows the importance the other characters have in the show. For nearly a week or even more they never showed panna and deepak track...it was full on the sushaan coming together track...but once they have come together...the other track has started....

it was wonderful to see akshay portray both the roles and he has made fabulous differentiation....looking forward for the track...

and as for sushaan...they were really cute...the entire khatara ride was well taken....and as for sushaan...its going to be their love story from now on...with other tracks...so looking forward as well....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Shakila2244YusBeeGurpreetD

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

yeah...me tooooo loved the way suhana held ishaans hand in front of everybody....n took him in bedroom........n INDER said it rightly...only....n only SUHANA cn confess her love in front of everybody..... loved the first comic part........hw excited everybody were....on seeing them 2gether goin 4 a ride......omg... everybody kept giving opinion as if......dis is the last day.....jus make dem do every possible thing.......hehe....hw cute...n den everybodys comic timing in the show is jus sooooooo perfect......including MEENA KUMARI.......the way she said aaal the best.......haha.......she never leaves an opportunity unturned 2 give her piece of advice.......LOLLOL.....n then the ride.......awwww....wen she held him tight.....ishaan ws like almost melting.......LOLLOL.........itz high time nw....ishaan shud gather some confidence.....n confess his love for suhana.....they r choooooo cuteee......there is a lil awkwrdness...(i dnt knw if itz right wrd 2 use here)........bt i guess in sumtym they wil come a lovey-dovey couple........wen ishaan confesses......n they spend such special...cute moments wid each other.....!!!!!

i hope so i am so waiting for their romance now and i really really want the family to give them some privacy.....but i was only annoyed by the Deepak part it was so boring.....Dead......but thats okay as long as our Sushaan are together and i noticed something about Suhana today when Ishaan said:'Kam sey kam aaj toh mere scooter ki tareef ker du' Suhana was smiling it was written on her face that she finds Ishaan really really cute and she loves him a lot......i just cant wait for Ishaan confession......your right there's still some awkwardness but that will go away when Ishaan will confess his love i want that scene to be super touching and super romantic......Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Shwets1502

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

this is why SGP is special...

iam sure many including feats...Winkfeel there should have been more sushaan moments...i agree....

but i felt CVs bringing deepak track immediately shows the importance the other characters have in the show. For nearly a week or even more they never showed panna and deepak track...it was full on the sushaan coming together track...but once they have come together...the other track has started....

it was wonderful to see akshay portray both the roles and he has made fabulous differentiation....looking forward for the track...

and as for sushaan...they were really cute...the entire khatara ride was well taken....and as for sushaan...its going to be their love story from now on...with other tracks...so looking forward as well....

Ya your right they should show other tracks to but i was so excited to see Sushaan today i just cant wait for their romanceee i want tomorrow episode to be super romantic.....Ishaan's gonna confess his loveee.......Big smileBig smileBig smile.....and ya i agree Deepak acted really well i actually like him he's niceee and acts well......but nowadayz Sushaan fever is on meee......LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feats

Originally posted by Garima_04

i hope so i am so waiting for their romance now and i really really want the family to give them some privacy.....but i was only annoyed by the Deepak part it was so boring.....Dead......but thats okay as long as our Sushaan are together and i noticed something about Suhana today when Ishaan said:'Kam sey kam aaj toh mere scooter ki tareef ker du' Suhana was smiling it was written on her face that she finds Ishaan really really cute and she loves him a lot......i just cant wait for Ishaan confession......your right there's still some awkwardness but that will go away when Ishaan will confess his love i want that scene to be super touching and super romantic......Big smileBig smile

yeah u said tht right..........shes strtd 2 understnd ishaan now.....her love for ishaan.....cn be seen in her eyes....the way she looks at him (nt stare like ishaan...hehe...though i even like dat...;-)).....her smile.........the awkwardness......is soon gona vanish......yeye.........n v dnt mind seeing them eating ice-cream the way the other couple were eating...........hehe.....cho cutee

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
@feats...i understand ur excitement yar...me too want cute sushaan scenes tomr...

Feats

Go to top