56th FILMFARE Awards 2011 - Nominations.... - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Meena1

*clearing throat*.. lets see.. as i wrote somewhere.. 3I is my favorite movie of recent times.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† before that i guess i liked umm.. i liked Hera Pheri.. Munnabhai.. & Hum Aapke Hain Kaun..πŸ˜†..

I like Aamir .. but he's over-rated.. i liked him when he wasn't over the top..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  btw.. i hated Ghajni.. and Fanaa.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I liked Salman when he didn't get the "award" recognition.. but now that he is getting it.. i am super pissed its for Dabangg..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SRK.. he never appealed to me.. did i mention he looks like a mexican delivery boy.. i think i did mention that..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I do like Akshay because he's punjabi.. but thats abt it.. his movies suck.. only liked Hera Pheri... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

in actresses..

i enjoyed watching Karishma in Hero No. 1 for obvious reasons..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† other than that.. i dont know..

I liked Raju Rastogi's mother.. she is a good actress.. "Bhindi 12 rupay gram ho gayi hai".. 🀣

man.. i have issues..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well at least you're not a fangirlπŸ˜†πŸ˜† That would be devastatingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Originally posted by koolchick

Well at least you're not a fangirlπŸ˜†πŸ˜† That would be devastatingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

why would it be devastating..? πŸ€“πŸ€£

the only thing i am fan of is baseball.. Yankees all the way..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Because that would totally undermine your "neutral aloof" stance in this Bollywood forumπŸ˜‰

and pshh Red Sox are wayyyy better!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by koolchick

Because that would totally undermine your "neutral aloof" stance in this Bollywood forumπŸ˜‰

and pshh Red Sox are wayyyy better!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL.. yea.. that would be totally weird..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just imagine i wake up one morning and turn in to a fangirl..😲😲😲 that'll be really sad and bizarre..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are from the land of the Patriots..?  Tom Brady is quite cute.. eh..πŸ˜†

LOL.. yea.. that would be totally weird..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just imagine i wake up one morning and turn in to a fangirl..😲😲😲 that'll be really sad and bizarre..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are from the land of the Patriots..?  Tom Brady is quite cute.. eh..πŸ˜†

He is...but he's already got a really nice "tight-end" at his sideπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And no I'm not...I'm a few states awayπŸ˜†

Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago

Haha, Meena! One liners de naal maar ditta πŸ˜† I'm not a fan of any Bolly Celeb either (and thank God for that!) Which is why I just sit back, relax and watch members throw e-daggers at one another whenever their favourite celeb is in question 😎 The only person that I am a fan of is  Rafael Nadal. So anything said about X,Y,Z in B'Town  has no affect on me.

That aside,  the nominees list is no real surprise. And filmfare doesn't really have much standards either. But I'm surprised they haven't added some new categories this year. That always makes me laugh....how they make up their own awards, so that no one feels left out πŸ˜†
No Katrina, thank God. Hope kareena wins something. I am now keeping my fingers crossed for this one. Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
One of the worst nomination i ever seen
just looking at these nominations makes me feel like punching someone in the face😡........ and no i usually don't get such violent tendenciesπŸ˜†
Kareena Kapoor nominated as best actress for Golmaal 3? What a joke!!
Hope MNIK wins! Truly deserving movie!!

x x