Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
megha vo mouli hai n vo robby rajjy nhi agar rajjy use ye look deta to vo to gone 🤣
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: megha01

hey guys.............wats up😊
haan a total bakwaas epi

but.................wat a luk he gave to mauli.............ufffffffffff
mar jaawan😍
i wud hav died den n der........is mauli ko kuchh kuchh nahi hota kya😆

haan yaar...when robi look at mouli...it was killer yaar😳😳😳

even i was thinking....mouli ko sach mein kuch kuch nahin hota when robi looks at her with pure affection...love...and care....she is sure very blind....

come on we all could feel robi's love...pain...obsession why can't mouli feel....

the man who married her is wrong....the man who she broke his heart is her true love...she is completely blind....

jonaki aunty hits a jackpot for sure...i will say she is lucky...although he will live in his past...and obsessed with his past...and he couldn't forget his first love.....but he will fulfill his duties in mentally state rather than pysically....
megha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

megha vo mouli hai n vo robby rajjy nhi agar rajjy use ye look deta to vo to gone 🤣

hehe.......well said.....but robby bhi  kam nahi😉
haan rajjy ka charm to alag hi hai❤️
remember aditi ka haal bhi  bura tha🤣
megha01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

haan yaar...when robi look at mouli...it was killer yaar😳😳😳

even i was thinking....mouli ko sach mein kuch kuch nahin hota when robi looks at her with pure affection...love...and care....she is sure very blind....

come on we all could feel robi's love...pain...obsession why can't mouli feel....

the man who married her is wrong....the man who she broke his heart is her true love...she is completely blind....

jonaki aunty hits a jackpot for sure...i will say she is lucky...although he will live in his past...and obsessed with his past...and he couldn't forget his first love.....but he will fulfill his duties in mentally state rather than pysically....

well said mages
we can feel all dat but d person jiske liye ye hai usko feel nahi  hota......

yaar ye jonaki ke mind me kuchh aur hai ya phir robi ki  bahut solid planning hai jonaki  ke saath.

after watching yesterday's epi one of my frnds said.........yaar ye kuhu kitni lucky hai.........rajjy use apne haath se khaana khila raha  hai  🤣
Amor. thumbnail
ok guyz dnt talk abt any other actors in this thread lets concentrate on our sexy robby 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: megha01

well said mages
we can feel all dat but d person jiske liye ye hai usko feel nahi  hota......

she is just heartless person.....she have no heart at all...thats what i can say

yaar ye jonaki ke mind me kuchh aur hai ya phir robi ki  bahut solid planning hai jonaki  ke saath.

i think robi ka bahut solid planning hai jonaki aunty ke saath but then one day he will say this dialogue to jonaki aunty "Jonaki Aunty Tumse Shaadi Karna Meri Sabse Badi Galati Hai"...but then one thing really piercing my mind...what does actually robi wants to do using jonaki aunty...and doesn't jonaki aunty feel anything that her would-be-husband is madly in love with her elder sister and is passionately obsessed with her....what kind of a women is she...for money she can stoop this low completely

after watching yesterday's epi one of my frnds said.........yaar ye kuhu kitni lucky hai.........rajjy use apne haath se khaana khila raha  hai  🤣

well your friend is right...kuhu is really lucky...but then rajat is very fond of kids....so all kids gels with him well...in future he is going to be a great father for his kids

megha01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

ok guyz dnt talk abt any other actors in this thread lets concentrate on our sexy robby 

haan bolo bolo..........main full mood me hun apne sweetu ke discussion ke liye😊...........
megha01 thumbnail

yes mages
khushi  di is rite ,lets not take any other actors name here
nhi to thread ke liye problem ho jaaegi.........waise bhi aadha forum is thread ke peechhe pada rehta hai.......🤢
chalo rajjy  ko  discuss karte hain😉
megha01 thumbnail
btw guys...........
robi ki 2nd haldi bhi  to hogi😊
phir se khush hoga rajjy body dikha kar............by god ........kitna khush tha tab😆

once he came online at rtw at 3 AM.......aur tab bhi  apni body par comments waala topic dekh raha tha😆
Amor. thumbnail
ok hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can we discuss prc bcoz tl me to kuch aaya nhi so cum to prc cc 😉