Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#7(ud pg 120) - welcome back rajat (Page 84)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

i don't know what is going on in robi's mind....all i can say that his mental trauma is getting dangerous.....

i am surprised that i could see jealousy in mouli's eyes,,,that was a kodak moment...when robi suddenly says that he wanted to win her any cost because of her constant naa...she was heartbroken alittle bit....even jonaki aunty sense that mouli was jealous....chalo...at least that women felt jealous...look what she have made robi into...and what disorder she gave the innocent man.....

what does robi wants to do by marrying jonaki aunty...neither it will affect taani....neither TapLi...what is he trying to do exactly....he is ruining his life...

i know he is a dead man now...there is not need to self-destroy him....he is already in mental trauma...he is hurting himself even more....

since robi return...he is so unpredictable...what does he want....

in this whole issue only one thing i can say that robi is madly in love with mouli even now and is very obsessed with mouli's memories...

another thing i witness that although taani accepted TapLi marriage...but even now she wanted only robindo to marry mouli...and she still cares for robi like her son despite of the curse he has given her.....she could sense that robi have not move on with life the way she tells anu that does he really think robi loves jonaki and vice versa..

i love the brotherly bond back....even its back for a moment...i am sad because its not the same....robi is doing it with a motive...and his mental trauma is destroying him....and its not our trio completely....

anu will be heartbroken when he will see what his brother is suffering and what he is upto

Edited by Mages - 21 January 2011 at 2:21pm

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
well more thn taking revenge from tapli i think he has bigger plans in his mind. i think anu-tani marriage will happen & then robi will sumhow seperate them with the help of tht jonaki. i dont know but this mental trauma will destroy evrything including robi.
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

I also cant understand what is going on Robi's mind? Marrying Jonaki what intesion fullfills him? Tani already has Ritesh to deal with. If he will marry Tani what will Robi do? Why he is destroying his own life?

P.S- Rajat was looking very cute yesterday.

sakhi1 Senior Member
sakhi1
sakhi1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
guys any idea y cvs have brought back robi's old look ??Confused i mean RAJAT's new look tht serious business man look & attitude was the best. it was looking so intense & meaningful.then y they have reverted back to the old look & attitude of robi ?? with tht old look & attitude he looks no more than a side actor getting hit by anu again & again. well i personally don't like it. though RAJAT again looked very handsome yesterday but his new serious buiseness man look & attitude was really a killer looks & attitude. hope cvs bring that look & attitude again 4 RAJAT.
-------------------------------no offense to anybody plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
yes, Rajat was looking too cute and handsome yesterday, felt nicer. n yes, he cld nt attend a function like this in  a business suit. I agree wid all that Robindo's character is different frm Ritesh n odrs, 'coz theres a mystery attached to it. Raja is portraying the character so well, the transitions he give in a few minutes, is amazing. Just wish uski JOnaki se marriage cancel ho haye.

megha01

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

yes, Rajat was looking too cute and handsome yesterday, felt nicer. n yes, he cld nt attend a function like this in  a business suit. I agree wid all that Robindo's character is different frm Ritesh n odrs, 'coz theres a mystery attached to it. Raja is portraying the character so well, the transitions he give in a few minutes, is amazing. Just wish uski JOnaki se marriage cancel ho haye.

hi chahat.......

haan yaar he lukd soooo cute yesterday.........n we saw a small glimse of our ols robi in anu-robi scene..............i  know it was a fake one...........ARTIFICIAL ROBI............zstill dat was a bit relief to watch.

yes i  agree he cant b der in a business suit........he will continue wid dat business man luk anyways...........i think not dat much formal as he entered but still he will b in formals........

i wish he leave his hair set free widout dat pony.....as he entered d griha pravesh.......dat hair style was perfect.

btw if he continues wid d old luk.........i mean wat  we saw yesterday.....i'll b more happy..............but dat wont go along wid d character..........but but but........in d last 2 epis, he proved us wrong.......even wid dat cute luk, he carried d role so well just on d basis of his skills n expressionsClap........der was no contribution or requirement of any  particular luk

chahat4u

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

hi chahat.......

haan yaar he lukd soooo cute yesterday.........n we saw a small glimse of our ols robi in anu-robi scene..............i  know it was a fake one...........ARTIFICIAL ROBI............zstill dat was a bit relief to watch.

yes i  agree he cant b der in a business suit........he will continue wid dat business man luk anyways...........i think not dat much formal as he entered but still he will b in formals........

i wish he leave his hair set free widout dat pony.....as he entered d griha pravesh.......dat hair style was perfect.

btw if he continues wid d old luk.........i mean wat  we saw yesterday.....i'll b more happy..............but dat wont go along wid d character..........but but but........in d last 2 epis, he proved us wrong.......even wid dat cute luk, he carried d role so well just on d basis of his skills n expressionsClap........der was no contribution or requirement of any  particular luk

hi megha.

haa maine bhi yahi socha tha ki bina business lok k wo affect nahi ayega, par Rajat ne tab bhi bahut brilliant acting kari. i too think tht after smtm Rajat ll continue wid this ponytail luk, it was refreshing to c him in dat old luk.

megha01

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by megha01

hi chahat.......

hi megha.

haa maine bhi yahi socha tha ki bina business lok k wo affect nahi ayega, par Rajat ne tab bhi bahut brilliant acting kari. i too think tht after smtm Rajat ll continue wid this ponytail luk, it was refreshing to c him in dat old luk.

sachi yaar it was amazing to c him dat way.........jhoota hi sahiLOL

but wat superb transitions in expressions............saamne kuchh aur n turn karte hi expressions n intensions changedClapClap

Go to top